• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

One thing you have to give to Conte is he sticks to his team. So easy to rotate. Or chop and change. Good arguments for using another player instead of Davies for example. But consistency, and being able to right your mistakes - learn from them and develop - tends to be the more pragmatic approach. All players can play badly on certain days. Building consistency is vital.

So although I would favour other players to Davies and Royal (at wing back) I think Conte is doing the right thing sticking to a consistent side.

One thing you have to give to Conte is he sticks to his team. So easy to rotate. Or chop and change. Good arguments for using another player instead of Davies for example. But consistency, and being able to right your mistakes - learn from them and develop - tends to be the more pragmatic approach. All players can play badly on certain days. Building consistency is vital.

So although I would favour other players to Davies and Royal (at wing back) I think Conte is doing the right thing sticking to a consistent side.

Massive mistake to start Sanchez. Just saying.

We don't much options to change Davies, would more than likely need a change of system.

Massive mistake to start Sanchez. Just saying.

personally I’d like to see Royal, Dier Romero as CBs and someone more comfortable attacking at right wing back. But that would be unsettling and this team is already uber shaky.

Just give it a fudging good go and don’t sit and let them keep coming on to us. Audere est Facere
COYS

Own goal in the 4th minute.

Hugo goal kick hits Kane in the back of the head and flies in top bins from 70 yards.

Back