• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ** Tottenham Hotspur v Emirates Marketing Project **

Cant see anything but a heavy defeat. They are bang in form, we are bang out of form. Yes, winning runs end, losing runs end.

I would be happily suprised if either of our respective runs ends tonight, as I am sadly expecting something along the lines of 5-0 or 6-1

Cant see anything but a heavy defeat. They are bang in form, we are bang out of form. Yes, winning runs end, losing runs end.

I would be happily suprised if either of our respective runs ends tonight, as I am sadly expecting something along the lines of 5-0 or 6-1
Yeah, they are playing without any pressure, and can just play for fun. They'll run rings around us. Could get ugly

It seems like all the world and a dog have written us off in this match. It would be such a Spurs thing to do, to walk away with the points from this game. They are goal machine at the moment though, part of me says we just need to keep the score down. But there is this nagging feeling that maybe...

C. O. Y. S Just put in a good performance.

Back