• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt **

Forgot Royal could play tonight. ah well, not because he is playing though, but have a feeling we will start slow again, concede early, equalise when we realise we have a game on, then concede late on as we push for a win

Looking at the other game in the group and that absolute cnut Adan handed Marseille all 3 goals. Pity he didnt make any mistakes against us

We need to not brick the bed tonight. OM are beating Sporting so far 3-1 (and Sporting have a red card). Our group might have the most parity between teams in terms of points.

The rumbles of discontent have started the only way to stop them is for the players to put in a performance to be proud of. No rabbit in the head lights stuff, no stupid mistakes (Hugo don't drop the ball), make the subs at the right time please. After Saturday I hope the team is up for this.

C. O. Y. S

Lovely all white kit, white tracksuit top, boys looking focussed and ready to go. But will they?

It seems like most of us are disappointed with the team selection which is a real shame...

I'm fed up of watching us play on the edge of our box...

Let's hope there's something different tonight but I'm not very confident....

COYS

Back