• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Eintracht Frankfurt **

NLS

Gordon Durie
Tuesday 4 October at 8pm in Frankfurt...

I'm not even going to try and predict the team after yesterday's dismal performance and am starting to lose a bit of faith in Conte....

However, I thought I would start the OMT because I was there in Frankfurt in March 1982 when we played them in the Cup Winners cup.... There are probably not too many other old gits on this forum who were also there and for me it was my first European away game...

Anyway, COYS

Last edited:
Will Conte change it up for this one?

Would like to see Bissouma in and 352 as I expect Kulu won't be available
-------------------------Lloris-------------------
------------Romero--Dier-----Lenglet---
Doherty-------------------------------Sessegnon
-------Bissouma--Hojbjerg--Bentancur
------------------Kane-------Son-----------------

Or even more attacking
--------------------------Lloris----------------------
-------------Romero--Dier-----Lenglet---
--------------Bissouma---Bentancur---------
---------------------------Kane-----------------------
--------------Richarlison-----Son---------------

Last edited:
I'd imagine that Royal is nailed on to start in the CL games in the coming weeks given he can't play in the league

Also I doubt we'll see Skipp or Bisouma start given comments from Conte about fitness levels. I'm not sure how they build proper fitness without playing though(?)

Probably get some minor rotation...but expect to see something like:

-------Romero---------Dier---------Sanchez------

Royal--------------------------------------Sessegnon

-------------PEH------------Bentancur---------

----Richarlison-----Kane-------------Son---------------

I'd imagine that Royal is nailed on to start in the CL games in the coming weeks given he can't play in the league

Also I doubt we'll see Skipp or Bisouma start given comments from Conte about fitness levels. I'm not sure how they build proper fitness without playing though(?)

Probably get some minor rotation...but expect to see something like:

-------Romero---------Dier---------Sanchez------

Royal--------------------------------------Sessegnon

-------------PEH------------Bentancur---------

----Richarlison-----Kane-------------Son---------------
There's 13 games between Oct 1st and Nov 12th and the break for the world cup. There has to be rotation so Skipp and Bissouma need to be used, whether in this game or the next couple of games.

Their from has picked up a lot
But they are not the same team they were last season
I think conte will use this game to make a number of changes

Tuesday 4 October at 8pm in Frankfurt...

I'm not even going to try and predict the team after yesterday's dismal performance and am starting to lose a bit of faith in Conte....

However, I thought I would start the OMT because I was there in Frankfurt in March 1982 when we played them in the Cup Winners cup.... There are probably not too many other old gits on this forum who were also there and for me it was my first European away game...

Anyway, COYS

Another old git here and i still have the program, lets hope we get a better result this time.

OIP.NQWvx8535Lb8CHHK0gV__AAAAA

Will Conte change it up for this one?

Would like to see Bissouma in and 352 as I expect Kulu won't be available
-------------------------Lloris-------------------
------------Romero--Dier-----Lenglet---
-------Bissouma--Hojbjerg--Bentancur
------------------Kane-------Son-----------------

Or even more attacking
-------------Romero--Dier-----Lenglet---
--------------Bissouma---Bentancur---------
---------------------------Kane-----------------------
--------------Richarlison-----Son---------------
Umm, I quite like that second team.

I'm a bit worried about this one. They seem to be coming into form and just beat Union Berlin who are top. Not sure what style they play but we could really do with playing a side that comes forward and leaves huge gaps at the back, Is that too much to ask for lol?

I'm a bit worried about this one. They seem to be coming into form and just beat Union Berlin who are top. Not sure what style they play but we could really do with playing a side that comes forward and leaves huge gaps at the back, Is that too much to ask for lol?
They play attacking
Or did ..

Don't think the 3 of Son, Kane and Rich works. Would rather have someone like Perisic or Gil in the 'Deccy' role or Moura when fit.

I would consider Moura and Gil to be more like a poor mans versions of Son/Richy than a viable alternative to Kulu - Perisic though is an interesting one

Don't think the 3 of Son, Kane and Rich works. Would rather have someone like Perisic or Gil in the 'Deccy' role or Moura when fit.

I'm not talking about a front 3, a middle 3 and front 2 and Richarlison on the bench to bring on later if need be

I think injuries and the need for rotation may force Conte to play a midfield three in this or the next game.

Will be interesting to see what he does at RWB. Royal will miss out in the league, if he starts this one I can only assume that means he's still first choice in Conte's mind.

Back