• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our passing is terrible. We keep gifting them possession and with our non-existant defensive shape that's not a good idea.

Get rid of the scouts and Baldini they are partly to blame for the average/crap squad we have.

If I wasted 100m of my companies money I would never get a job in the industry again!

Nothing to do with squad

- Why is Vert on the bench?
- Agree with Kane, but why up front alone? he has always looked better with another striker (as has Soldado)
- Capoue/Mason again? (nothing against Mason, but the pairing doesn't work)

Why the **** we can defend against a long ball and why the **** is Stoke out passing us at WHL?

Pathetic in every way

Defenders who are a shambles led by Captain Calamity

Everytime we get it its hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Levy you have set us back 10 years, thanks a bunch

Eriksen getting muscled off the ball time & time again.

He thinks he has so much time.

If only Harry had scored with that header early doors.

dont think ive seen him on the right once.. perhas to take a corner.

he's been dreadful though? new Modric? :lol: - at best he'll become a vdv

But where is he meant to playing.. serious question -I'm listening to the radio.

lloris - 6

naughton - 7
fazio - 6
kaboul - 3
rose - 6

townsend - 4
capoue - 3
mason - 5
chadli - 6

eriksen - 5
kane - 5

Fazio gets an N/A, although truth be told I can't cut him much more slack given how desperate our situation is and how badly we need him to perform like the 20 million plus CBs we passed up in favour of him.

Capoue gets a 2. If it wasn't for his distribution, he'd get a one.

Rose gets a 4. Awful mistake for the second goal.

Other than that, I'd agree.

Worrying thing is, Stoke aren't exactly a known for being a free-scoring outfit, yet according to what i'm hearing, they ought to be further ahead.

pretty sure I saw alot on here wanting townsend and kane to start after Thursday? - kaboul is captain, not as simple as just dropping him I imagine no matter how easy we feel it would be. Capoue is the strange one, but hey its ONE player. we should be good enough to get by with Capoue putting in his performances.

Exactly. Pundits and fans all going on about how Kane deserves a start, about how Townsend deserves a shot. As soon as it doesn't work out they all turn around and point the finger at Poch saying the players weren't ready.

As for the performance. The fact we are playing a long ball 9 times out of 10 should be enough to tell us that there is nothing going on for the back 2-3 to play to. All over the pitch the passing is loose, but even so, Stoke's players are first to everything. Watching today I fail to see how Capoue is a DM or even if we are employing one, as all the time he's pushed right up the pitch leaving that massive space in behind. The commentators waxing lyrical about how Eriksen needs to find those spaces as well as Bojan, when in fact we are making the space for him.

The home crowd are poison, although given what's on show I can sympathise, though I'd never be able to settle in front of such a crowd. Rose switched off for the second, Kaboul and Fazio aren't even talking to eachother (at least it looks like this is the case).

pretty sure I saw alot on here wanting townsend and kane to start after Thursday? - kaboul is captain, not as simple as just dropping him I imagine no matter how easy we feel it would be. Capoue is the strange one, but hey its ONE player. we should be good enough to get by with Capoue putting in his performances.

Kane deserved his chance and to be honest, the first half would'nt have been much different no matter who we had up front considering the non existent service from midfield.

I did'nt notice anyone calling for Townsend to start, certainly not me. He is **** and should never start a game for us again.

Kaboul has been ****e for age, so why make him captain. Also, captain of not you drop him when he is "this" bad.

Capoue - agreed. It beggers belief.

Captain marvellous!

@Squawka:
Younes Kaboul half by numbers: 0 blocks 0 tackles won 0 aerial duels won 1 interception.
B2AY-IZCIAAURQG.png

I cant understand how Poch dont see this is, it is so obvious for anyone.

If we don't come flying out of the blocks in the second half then there is seriously something wrong with our players/the manager. Any other team in the league would have a point I prove in the same position.

Exactly. Pundits and fans all going on about how Kane deserves a start, about how Townsend deserves a shot. As soon as it doesn't work out they all turn around and point the finger at Poch saying the players weren't ready.

As for the performance. The fact we are playing a long ball 9 times out of 10 should be enough to tell us that there is nothing going on for the back 2-3 to play to. All over the pitch the passing is loose, but even so, Stoke's players are first to everything. Watching today I fail to see how Capoue is a DM or even if we are employing one, as all the time he's pushed right up the pitch leaving that massive space in behind. The commentators waxing lyrical about how Eriksen needs to find those spaces as well as Bojan, when in fact we are making the space for him.

The home crowd are poison, although given what's on show I can sympathise, though I'd never be able to settle in front of such a crowd. Rose switched off for the second, Kaboul and Fazio aren't even talking to eachother (at least it looks like this is the case).

great post

The crowd is 100% not helping but you really can't blame them for getting the hump, its utter ****ing dross

Kane yes, but as one of the 3 in behind Soldado. There is no point whatsoever in playing Townsend if he is being told to play more through the middle. Just wrong. He needs to be wide, provide some damn width. Anyway I'd have gone with Lamela if he is fit.

Poch getting a lot of things wrong. The tactics, the selections, the football are all poor.

Back