• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v dirty stoke *****

Who should chicken_badge's new avatar be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its quite impossible looking at that line up, plus the way we are performing and the lack of quality to think we are going to be anything other than a team trying to avoid getting sucked into a relegation battle this season. we are just dreadful, absolutely rubbish.

A team low on confidence, Poch needed to shore up our defence and give us a foundation after a poor performance at villa. But we've looked so exposed in midfield and defence in all games including midweek.

Chelsea play a press, but do it with shape and better players. We are all at sea.

I can't get a good link to the game, is anyone actually playing well for us?

i think naughton has been doing ok. not a lot of stoke attacks coming down his flank. hes pretty consistent. i'd say its been a typical 7/10 from naughton, making him by far one of the best performers for us today.

All decisions Poch has made himself, resulting in the shambles we are seeing today.

pretty sure I saw alot on here wanting townsend and kane to start after Thursday? - kaboul is captain, not as simple as just dropping him I imagine no matter how easy we feel it would be. Capoue is the strange one, but hey its ONE player. we should be good enough to get by with Capoue putting in his performances.

Get rid of the scouts and Baldini they are partly to blame for the average/crap squad we have.

If I wasted 100m of my companies money I would never get a job in the industry again!

Biggest load of rubbish I've seen in yonks.

I miss the George Graham days. Yes its that bad.

lloris - 6

naughton - 7
fazio - 6
kaboul - 3
rose - 6

townsend - 4
capoue - 3
mason - 5
chadli - 6

eriksen - 5
kane - 5

Im starting to think about joining the pochout crew. There is NO progression, we just seem to get worse and worse. And there is no sign that it will change

Welcome aboard! You have seen the light. We appointed a manager with an average record, so what did we expect? If I were to perform badly at work week in week out, I'd get a warning, then a written warning and the Id be chopped. Football is a business now, and results are needed immediately, it's just the way it is. I can't see how we are going to suddenly be better in a week, a month or in a season. There are no signs of any good football and Poch has to take the blame for that.

We have played well against QPr and that's it. We were lucky against villa. We played well against arsenal, and Sunderland. The rest has been awful.

We/ Poch had our get out of jail card against villa. If we can't turn this around, then he will come under considerable pressure.

1. Drop Kaboul
2. Drop Capoue
3. Settle on his best team.
4. Get us playing in a formation with confidence.

We have not progressed as other have said. You can't when you're leaking easy goals.

Captain marvellous!

@Squawka:
Younes Kaboul half by numbers: 0 blocks 0 tackles won 0 aerial duels won 1 interception.
B2AY-IZCIAAURQG.png

Back