• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace FC ***

No problem at all with this, good use of squad. Few complaints with the last few weeks, the attitude and application of all, from Jose to even Doherty, since half-time against West Ham has been really good. This will be an uncomfortable afternoon but we'll win.
I like your blend of realism and optimism here

Was always going to be a few changes after a game on Thursday and three big games this week.

Ndombele needed a rest, Alli will be needed Thursday/Sunday as will Serge.

Was always going to be a few changes after a game on Thursday and three big games this week.

Ndombele needed a rest, Alli will be needed Thursday/Sunday as will Serge.

I can't see Mourinho starting Dele against Arsenal but that's a discussion for another day

Schlupp has played well against us in recent games so seeing him and Zaha on the bench raises a caution for action late in the game if we aren't well out of sight

Doherty gets a lot of stick on here. Agreed that he's been crap this year, but all players have poor seasons especially at a new club. He was a bit of an odd signing but could feel like a new signing next year if he improves

Doherty gets a lot of stick on here. Agreed that he's been crap this year, but all players have poor seasons especially at a new club. He was a bit of an odd signing but could feel like a new signing next year if he improves

I hope he does but he’s shown nothing up to now

With him and Sanchez starting it’s like having 9 men

Back