• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace FC ***

Big pressure on Mourinho today to keep up with Gerry Francis's record from 95/96.
Francis had 42 points from 26 games in the League.
Mourinho currently is matching Francis's marker with 42 points from 26.
He needs a vital win today to match the Badger's 45 points from 27.

article-0-02EA115100000578-435_468x468.jpg

Must admit that Gold update had me bricking a brick, but that team will be ok...maybe...i hope...i wish....pray.

We need to keep winning to move up the league table. But London derby against Palace won't be easy. We do have a good record against Palace, winning 9 and drawing 2 of our last 11 league matches against them. We need to continue that good form if we want to get back into the top 4 race. Let's hope we will turn up with the right mentality to beat Palace and move up the league table.

Looking at the team lineup, satisfied with all the players starting except for Winks in midfield. Not sure why Winks is starting ahead of Ndombele. Also, thought either Kane or Son will be rested since both have not been in good form recently. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that much needed win to get back into the top 4 race.

Looking at the team lineup, satisfied with all the players starting except for Winks in midfield. Not sure why Winks is starting ahead of Ndombele. Also, thought either Kane or Son will be rested since both have not been in good form recently. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get that much needed win to get back into the top 4 race.

Given Ndombele is on the bench, I assume Tn is just being rested givne the EL game and NLD (as well as then the second EL game and Villa game before the international break). I wonder whether we'll see Son having a rest midweek

Given Ndombele is on the bench, I assume Tn is just being rested givne the EL game and NLD (as well as then the second EL game and Villa game before the international break). I wonder whether we'll see Son having a rest midweek
I'd guess so, he's played a lot of games recently and looked a little below his normal level against Fulham

Doherty seems to be a case of no alternative and more palatable with Reggie on the opposite flank. Moura for Dele beings a different energy and the former has been effective of late through the centre. Winks is a concern as he’s a big drop down in class from Ndombele, but there are worse games to play him in and Ndombele didn’t look at his best against a Fulham.

No problem at all with this, good use of squad. Few complaints with the last few weeks, the attitude and application of all, from Jose to even Doherty, since half-time against West Ham has been really good. This will be an uncomfortable afternoon but we'll win.

Back