• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

Two things :

Learn from what we and manyoo did to beat them.

Find a way to win at Wembley.

We definitely can do it, we must not lose our heads again.

There is absolutely no chance Poch will rest anyone

Definitely not. It's :
A) (most importantly) a chance to get closer to winning a trophy and
B) a secondary knock-on effect, an opportunity to destabilise Cheatski

Assuming Poch goes for a back 3, then Son will be the one dropping to the bench but without a doubt will come on at some point.

fudge a noob OMT? Where are the badgers?

Never easy, but this is the best Spurs team of my lifetime in good form, would have been good to have Danny back ..

If Alonso is missing for them next week it is a massive loss. They have had virtually no injuries this season, and suddenly,a defense that has not been changed now has two changes in keeper and Alonso. The latter has no natural replacement in that system (or any system - they don't have a left-sided defender with pace other than him) thus it automatically means they cannot stretch the pitch. Sit on Hazard, crunch Kante and what can they do without a wide-option? I am fascinated to see what Poch does, as speed frightens them. I have long said that Sonny doesn't start these games because he doesn't hold the ball well, but right now, he is notably red-hot and on fire, he has added an extra dimension to his workrate and physicality; he doesn't get shoved off the ball nearly as easily. I think with Dele, Eriksen, Kane and Dembele all on form and creative outlets, plus Walker and Davies offering genuine width now that Ben is settled, we have the aces. I think we will win.

fudge a noob OMT? Where are the badgers?

Never easy, but this is the best Spurs team of my lifetime in good form, would have been good to have Danny back ..
48150%20badger.jpg

After seeing them yesterday, If we can turn up with our A game we WILL win

Possibly no Courtois and Alonso will help our cause too

After seeing them yesterday, If we can turn up with our A game we WILL win

Possibly no Courtois and Alonso will help our cause too
Alonso said he felt a bit ill but wanted to warm up and give it a go, but he still felt ill so he didn't play. He will be fine for the weekend.

Not sure what was wrong with Courtois, maybe he walked into a ceiling? Anyone know?

One bit there I've never noticed before. In the melee after the Rose tackle, Dier goes over to Fibreglass and tells him he's going to do him about 20 minutes before he actually does it. Brilliant.

The thing that struck me the most was the way the Chelbrick fudgers carried on. Our boys got involved, but we still held ourselves together fairly professionally, no rolling around, screaming yelling, threatening linesmen etc.

We were tough, rough, even dirty but still conducted ourselves with class somehow, compared to those fudging slags anyway.

Last edited:
Back