• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea Rent Boys F.A Cup SF ***

I thought that this OMT was just a bad dream. Disappointed to wake and see that this abomination really is leading us into our biggest game of the season.
attachment.php

Smash these qunts and destroy their self-belief. Then go on to win the double and hold that over them forever! In the same year Wenger gets sh1t-canned by the gooner fans themselves!

To good to be true?

brick got interesting.

Will they play the first 11? Will we?

I'd be amazed if either team doesnt play their first choice 11. Handy that our next game isnt until the Wed whereas they play on Tues.

Our next game is also against Palace, who play Liverpool next Sunday, whereas their next game is against Southampton who will have the weekend off

I think that anything that dents their confidence is good for us at the moment

I completely agree. Would be nice for them to have had two defeats on the bounce and, apparently, then no clean sheets for 11 games(!!) (I havent checked that).

Would also be helpful if they could get a red card or injury or two against us. On the flip side, I'll be crossing my fingers that Dele and one or two others dont allow themselves to get wound up

What would the odds be on them trying to take Dele, Dembele, Kane or Toby out with some late challenges and heavy play?

We know what they really are we saw it last year.

The bottom lips will be out and wobbling again.

fudge them.

What would the odds be on them trying to take Dele, Dembele, Kane or Toby out with some late challenges and heavy play?

If we are winning the game, it is guaranteed that they will try to drag us down to the gutter.

Back