• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

So much wrong I’m not even sure what subs to suggest. Everyone has been awful, bar Lloris and at a push Skipp

edit maybe Davies has been inoffensive too

It wasn't Sanchez fault, he made a great tackle and PEH fudged up forcing him to make the second challenge or he would've been through on goal
Nope. Just watched it back. From the first tackle the ball squirted out and hit PEH. Hardly a mistake. In the same way that Davies didn't exactly make a mistake being hit by the ball for their second.
Then after the rebound Sanchez stumbles up off the ground, loses his balance and hacks Lukaku down.

A lot have been way over estimating where we are based on beating poor - average teams at home, and getting over excited over a draw against a Liverpool side missing all their first choice CMs and their best CB. It’s ok though, we could catch Chelsea and challenge for third apparently:D…..

Yep. There has been alot of heart over head on here lately. A manager can only do so much. We are a mid-table squad with a couple of stars. There are only really 4 or 5 in our entire squad who are good enough for a top team.

We are missing our best two CBs....though I agree with a lot of what you say
Dier isn't a prize either. I can show you 4 big mistakes în either of our last 4 games. I believe he is a leader and is a good bench player but isn't good enough to start.

Wing backs cannot play on the side where the weakest foot is required for crossing. It negates the purpose of having any width with the wing backs.
Having wing backs that can't cross isn't great either.

So much wrong here I don’t know where to start. We’ve got 3 CBs to compensate for wing backs that offer nothing going forward.

Tang for Rodon
Winks for Doherty
Hojb for Ndom

Royal Dave Rodon Davies

Skipp

Winks Ndom

Moura Son

Kane

Nope. Just watched it back. From the first tackle the ball squirted out and hit PEH. Hardly a mistake. In the same way that Davies didn't exactly make a mistake being hit by the ball for their second.
Then after the rebound Sanchez stumbles up off the ground, loses his balance and hacks Lukaku down.
If he didn't make the attempt Lukaku was straight into the box. Defending the free is a better option than letting Lukaku through on goal.
It was brick defending from the free that caused it.

thing is we just know we wont come back from this, if we were two nil in front we would be bricking it until the 95 minute, wheres the fight but then that's not enough without the right players.

got to go four at the back with an extra attacker on, davies left back.

Yep. There has been alot of heart over head on here lately. A manager can only do so much. We are a mid-table squad with a couple of stars. There are only really 4 or 5 in our entire squad who are good enough for a top team.

and stars that can't be arsed, Sonny seems to have caught Kane lazyitis

Chelsea have struck a good balance between attack and defence in that half. Our shape wasn’t too bad but there’s was much better. Could easily by 1-0 or 0-0 without individual errors. Feel detached from this. Don’t know why. Possibly dont’t want to lose to Arsenal in the final (you know we would). Possibly more focused on the league. Possibly this game came too quickly for Conte. Levy has to give him money for three or four signings and allow the sales (even taking hits) of that many too. If he doesn’t it’s a waste of a world class manager. We won’t get anyone else his level.

Back