• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

So so poor. Chelski are outplaying us to such a degree you can't even blame it on their two decades of financial doping.

Lucky it's only two. Suerly we can't be as poor in the second half? :eek:

We have no passers. Its to be expected.
I know what you are saying but I'm talking basic football skills here, not raking crossfield passes. A 10-yard pass to feet or space is failing too many times. Even with the so-called bad passers on the pitch, I would expect much better. Skipp is doing alright but nearly everyone else is below par.

So so poor. Chelski are outplaying us to such a degree you can't even blame it on their two decades of financial doping.

Lucky it's only two. Suerly we can't be as poor in the second half? :eek:

yeah, its probably the most average Chelsea team since the 90's too

He’s been our best attacking player all season. He would be my last pick out of the front 3 to be offloaded.

Really doesn’t say much, you could never fault his effort but he’s just not great.

he’s got 2 PL goals and 3 assists, not really great is it?

Conte couldn't do much about two defensive fuk ups. But it was clear from early on he needed to bolster our midfield. He also selected the side with that backline. We played well against pool, and could have refreshed the team with a similar line up. Or brought on a midfielder for Doherty, Davies or Tanganga when things were going pair-shaped. Massive Conte fan but he is somewhat responsible.

135 minutes to right the wrongs.

the difference between a team that has been properly funded and properly managed by owners hungry for trophies for 2 decades or so vs a team overseen by Levy and co.

Depressing.

We have plenty of top or good players. The problem is the rest are championship level and are masking behind the others.
Some good players yes, but we aren't a top team. The evidence is here right in front of you and has been since the last Poch year. There was a time when we were a top side. That era is over and it all needs to be started again.

Back