• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

How bad has Son been for about the last 10 games, in one of his twice a season brick streaks
Take away the 8 weeks when he is red hot each season and he is absolutely brick most of the season every season.

Like i have said before, this is the reason no one has ever been linked with him.

Thats 3 fudging times our players have been too close to each other. That freekick wouldn’t have happened if Hojberg hadn’t got to close to Sanchez when he made ab excellent sliding tackle on Lukaku only for it to bounce back off of Hojberg for Sanchez to have to make another challenge.
Said it in the Watford match thread, we're like the Keystone cops at times running into each other or whacking the ball against a team mate when it seems impossible to do so.

Some good players yes, but we aren't a top team. The evidence is here right in front of you and has been since the last Poch year. There was a time when we were a top side. That era is over and it all needs to be started again.
We are a top team with bad apples. Lloris, Romero, Reguilon, Skipp, Son, Kane are top team players. Dier, PEH and Moura are top team subs. We just need the rest. I prefer to look at it like this.

Sadly I’m worried that we don’t back him

I don't think that's fair, he backed Nuno, Jose and Poch, we've rebuilt that office with Paratici.

Very few of them have worked out but the majority of signings over the last three years have made sense on paper. The only one's that were obviously stupid were signing Hart and giving Lamela away.

So with Doherty playing and Ndombele coming on is he putting everyone in the shop window?

If so we may have to do a buy 1 get 1 free to offload some of these.

Back