• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

this is shocking, terrible defenders, why so defensive again, two holders, PEH out of form, doherty, just why! play davies left wing back at least would give better balance, surely rodon can fill in there, moura and son just two runners, we need passers in the middle.

The utter lack of quality from every single recent and not-so-revent signing (bar Romero) makes my blood boil. Spending money to make the team worse.

I honestly have no idea how he plays ahead of Ndombele or GLC. Workrate? Cool but everything else is soooo poor.
Agree. My hope is that he does at least rate GLC as the limited time he has been available Conte has used him. For example, he’s only just come back from injury and straight away he was put on the bench against Watford and Conte put him on second half. He wouldn’t do that with NDombele….

this is shocking, terrible defenders, why so defensive again, two holders, PEH out of form, doherty, just why! play davies left wing back at least would give better balance, surely rodon can fill in there, moura and son just two runners, we need passers in the middle.

We are missing our best two CBs....though I agree with a lot of what you say

A shocking half of football. Worst team performance since Conte arrived. Can't think of a player who would be more than 5 out of 10. Hugo maybe as he's done little wrong and did really well on one cross.

Dreadfully poor. Couldn't complain if we wee 3 or 4 down. I'd get Winks on ASAP at a minimum. Shape probably needs changing too because if everyone is dogbrick, that's more than just the players" fault.

That said, you want to win trophies lads, you have to turn up in the big games.

We got Conte. He knows what to do and he'll do it. It's up to the players to respond in the second half. This one was fudging terrible.

This will be over by 60 minutes.

This is already over. Turned it off once they scored their second. Our focus now should be on beating Arsenal and getting into the top 4. Chelsea know they're not winning the league, so they'll make the cups their priority.

We’ve had a nice manager bounce with generous fixtures. Can you imagine the pelters Mourinho would get for this display? Nothing has changed, Conte is not a magician, it was always the players that was the issue. Let’s hope Levy at least gives Conte the tools this time….

Back