• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum ***

Depends if he’s backed. Our other big problem is that we are really going to struggle to offload players, unless Levy is prepared to take some serious financial hits.
I doing he is thinking he will make a profit on a lot he will sell

Not sure what PEH has to do to get hooked. I thought skipp was better than him but he took Skipp off for winks. That first half was hard to watch. They outplayed us all over. More desire, they won all the 50-50's and every deflection seemed to favor them.

Tanganga's soft pass was his fault. But so much happend to allow that goal. Royal caught flat etc. The 2nd goal. Well 9/10 that goes away. Or hits davies and goes nowhere. Just bad luck. But saying that. 2-0 flattered us. They did not create tons of chances but they were all over us.

I hope Conte has realized now not to play Doherty at LWB. I dont get that one at all.

I don't mind that Tanganga had a mare - he's young, it happens. I don' t mind that PEH was a donkey - it happens, he's tired. Don't even mind that Ndombele came on and was exhausted in 10m flat - it's just who he is.

I mind that, after seven or eight games where we tried to pass our way through the press, one mistake from the young kid Tanganga and we spent the entire game hoofing it straight to their defenders.

That isn't incompetence. That's worse - it's cowardice, from back to front. No taking responsibility, just shameless, cringing passing the buck by refusing to pass the ball on the damn ground, to play around their press.

As long as we have cowards in this side, that will keep happening. And the senior defenders today - Sanchez, Davies, that useless c*nt Doherty - were utter cowards.

Holjbjerg absolutely awful and could not understand Skipp going off instead of him.
I know it's still very early days for Conte and I love the guy already but is anyone else slightly concerned by Conte's apparent safety first attitude around the midfield?

I can't let myself get emotionally worked up about this dismal result. It was expected after all. So, finding comfort elsewhere.

Found some in reading this bit of news that I shall share Daily Melee style:

Prince of Anti-Vaxxers, NO-VAXX Joke-of-a-bitch, is DEPORTED from Australia in medical exemption FUROR!

Enjoying a lovely glass of Niagara rose from the incredible Tawse Winery with some crackers and homemade guacamole.

I've also put on Snarky's Puppy's soothing groove, The Big Ugly, to listen to while I work to distract myself from any further useless emotions by editing pictures.

It's working.

Holjbjerg absolutely awful and could not understand Skipp going off instead of him.
I know it's still very early days for onte and I love the guy already but is anyone else slightly concerned by Conte's apparent safety first attitude around the midfield?
I always think Italian managers will go safety first, it's in their DNA. I always remember Fabio Capello always changing like for like when he managed the national team.

I always think Italian managers will go safety first, it's in their DNA. I always remember Fabio Capello always changing like for like when he managed the national team.
Serie A is not defensive anymore but agree shaking off a Cattanaccio mindset completely may never happen.

Back