• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

Bergwyn basically breaks the lines in the way Sissoko used to by running at speed with the ball. Son tries to do the same. That’s fine, but we are really lacking someone who can play clever, quick passes the way an on form Eriksen used to and Dele is capable of. That was what was so good about the 16/17 team, a nice balance between ball carrying and ball passing players in attack.

What has happened to my lovely team. If there were fans in the stadium the atmosphere would be poisoness. It would be empty after about 70 mins. Surely only a matter of time before he gets sacked. Also we need upgrades on so many players. What has happened to us?

Are you show there was even contact ?
Other than Werner placing his leg towards Diers?
And on the subject of Sissoko , I see he's STILL pointing in his own pelanty area with the ball in close vicinity.
Does he and some of our other players ever learn?
We have four full backs, three of whom cannot stop giving away pelanties and free kicks in dangerous positions. Funnily enough , the best attacking full back we have , doesn't give away these ridiculous pelanties and free kicks.
No coincidence he has won a major trophy where this lot of rabble have won fudge all !
He has hidden so much it’s scary
BT showed it up at half time

Painful...

Strange setup from us, narrow 4-2-3-1 almost becoming a narrow 6-2-2 at times. We've left three or even all four of Vinicius, Son, Bergwijn and Ndombele fairly high up the pitch leaving the remaining six to do most of the defending quite a bit. Somehow kept them away from creating much apart from the silly penalty. But we can't create on the break despite having those players forward. So much poor passing and little composure.

That's not to excuse Mourinho mind. He has to take the responsibility.

What has happened to my lovely team. If there were fans in the stadium the atmosphere would be poisoness. It would be empty after about 70 mins. Surely only a matter of time before he gets sacked. Also we need upgrades on so many players. What has happened to us?
Jose mourinho happened to us.

Bergwyn basically breaks the lines in the way Sissoko used to by running at speed with the ball. Son tries to do the same. That’s fine, but we are really lacking someone who can play clever, quick passes the way an on form Eriksen used to and Dele is capable of. That was what was so good about the 16/17 team, a nice balance between ball carrying and ball passing players in attack.

Someone shared a visual on the Mourinho thread that shows our tactics - we do NOT play that way. It's not that we're lacking that type of player, it's that is not how Jose sets the team up to attack (if at all). It's literally Kane --> Son and hump the ball up

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Reading through here, I'm so so happy I decided not to watch. I'm depressed and not in a good place mentally as it is. Watching football, and particularly Spurs, used to be my medicine and something I looked forward too.
Now I just stay away as too not get even more depressed.
Sorry to hear that
Ignore this rubbish.

They're not told to hide away and don't give players a passing option, some of that is about determination, intensity and I guess belief which I'm guessing is sorely lacking.
The tactics are awful
It’s giving players chances to hide
Seeing sissoko literally stand 5 yards from the edge of the area pointing to Toby to go backwards... it’s grim

Back