• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Cheat$ki***

One of the worst halves of football I’ve watched from us although the 3 halves that preceded it weren’t much better.

Utter brick. There’s no joy watching Mourinhos team. I feel sorry for these players being asked to play like this so I won’t criticise any of them except Dier for his stupidity.

An embarrassment. Horrible to watch and horrible to support. Struggling to see how it gets better second half. Jose needs sacking.

Only 1-0 down after that 47 minutes of nothingness is almost a result.

That is the only crumb of comfort I can take from that. This is where we need Amazon in the dressing room. I would to hear what is said now

HT 0-1. Totally dominated. Offering nothing going forward. Our midfield is not helping in defence or attack. Really poor.

This is such a hard watch. It’s such a shame not to expect anything from games at the moment. I can’t believe that our manager is Jose Mourinho, feels more like David Pleat.

One of the worst halves of football I’ve watched from us although the 3 halves that preceded it weren’t much better.

Utter brick. There’s no joy watching Mourinhos team. I feel sorry for these players being asked to play like this so I won’t criticise any of them except Dier for his stupidity.

An embarrassment. Horrible to watch and horrible to support. Struggling to see how it gets better second half. Jose needs sacking.

I think watching Spurs under Jacques Santini was better than this

Park the bus, try to score from counter attacks and set pieces. Is this really what it has come to. If that is your manager's football philosophy why would you want to play for them, when you could play attacking football for someone else.

Maybe Mourinho will win a trophy, but he will destroy our club and our attacking/flair ethos in the process. Will any of the players remember how to play football by the time he has gone.

Bring Harry back.

Agreed. The image and reputation of hte club is going down the toilet.

Sonny is on contract negotiations. Why the **** would he sign a new deal with this sort of crap? Who would want to play in this sort of system?

I dont care who comes in, but he needs to go. Harry - fine as a caretaker, but we just need shot of this crook

£15m p.a. for producing this???? Seriosly?

I give Jose breaks for players making stupid mistake but today... wow!!!
the lack of effort, energy and drive out there is horrendous
It’s lazy
It’s unprofessional
And it’s comfortably the worst I’ve seen us under him. GHod knows what he is thinking right now but it can’t be good

What I like about chelsea is they have two defensive positions - high committed press, then a deeper compact setup. Why don't we?

Then they pass and work the ball well.

Our press is highly ineffective. Neither high or sitting in compact. It's in between and uncoordinated.

Bale for Davies would give us something else. Maybe Winks for Sissoko for more passing ability.

I think the worst thing to happen to us was those three jammy results against City, Chelsea and Arsenal - it just reinforced this as a viable approach in Mourinho’s narcissistic mind.

Ah, time for the hindsight revisionism. Of course. Well, now's the best time for it when the climate suits.

Kane qnd Reguillon. Two key in attack phases. We will be transformed when they are back
We cannot hold the ball for long in attack.
I think there is a fitness issue... We look slower and can't win the 50-50, can't support play.
What we miss most with Kane out, is the link up play in midfield. Just a lack of quality to put your foot on the ball and pick passes.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I give Jose breaks for players making stupid mistake but today... wow!!!
the lack of effort, energy and drive out there is horrendous
It’s lazy
It’s unprofessional
And it’s comfortably the worst I’ve seen us under him. GHod knows what he is thinking right now but it can’t be good

Sorry, but this is on Jose. He's the one picking the tactics and system. He's the one telling players to fall back and defend the box and then look long

Back