• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

At times our pace and power has looked frightening. Walker, Townsend, Dembele, Paulinho. Think Eriksen and Soldado have been bright too. It's a good half aside from the absolute brain farts at the other end

I'd put Townsend on the left, let him attack the full back. Plus him and naughton looked to have a good partnership, lamela for siggy

Need to keep calm - despite the rabid crowd - and stay focused.

We dominated, but our shooting was not quite accurate enough and let the keeper save a number of shots.

We don't exploit the flanks. End up being very narrow and shooting from outside the box - while there is space to pass someone in to get to the bye line. Has been the same most of this season. I think we could exploit that area on both sides of the pitch to get in behind.

Half-time, this is poised on a knife edge. Lloris somewhat sloppy, carrying on from his France nightmare, perhaps. Still, I would rather a pro-active, ball playing keeper with a few mistakes in him over a stationary on-the-line keeper who doesn't take risks.

What is vital is that we take the sting out of Cardiff's counter attacks - at times they danced around us when rushing forward, with Daws, Naughton and Walker in particular left dazzled by their footwork. Less of that means quicker possession,passing the ball quickly to avoid the likes of Walker and Dembele being harassed by quick red shirts when on the ball. Dembele can deal with it: Walker can't, and we can't afford to take that risk.

I'm happy to keep circulating the ball around their own penalty area for a bit if it means slowing the tempo, but in absence of that I'd like us to move the ball quickly when in possession.

Sandro on at the sixty-five minute mark to shore up our midfield and prevent any late Cardiff break-aways giving us trouble, even if that means sacrificing some of the undoubted fluidity we currently have with Dembele, Paulinho and Eriksen all rotating when in possession.

This is going to be a tough second half, make no bones about it.

whats the consensus? can we score in the second half? we definitely still struggle to create clear cut chances. I'd suggest at least 95% of our efforts in the first half were from outside the box.

I fear for Utd not making top 4,i honestly think they are in for a battle.

I certainly don't fear it. Arsenal with Ozil are going to be very difficult to beat, so a United meltdown would be useful.

I've often wondered how much the manager counts (points per season). United have pretty much the same players, with Fellaini instead of an elderly Scholes. They were miles ahead of us.

Sig is frustrating. He's 90% amazing. He's just lacking that little extra. Promises much delivers not enough. ...prove me wrong...

Back