• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Cardiff City, Sunday 22nd September***

I feel sorry for Naughton.

I don’t want him to be sold, but he is not a leftback. To be a leftback, you need to have a decent left foot. Naughton does not have that. Its like asking Sandro or Capoue to play as an attacking midfielder.

Naughton is a right back and should compete with KW for a place in the team.

wow we've looked dog shiit for the past 15 minutes. crumbling into an absolutely nothing performance.

After being completely in control for half an hour. Very strange. We need to man up, calm down and play our game like we did in the beginning. We can't allow the game to be played Cardiff's way.

Good, solid first half from Spurs who look very dangerous down the right.

A few heart-in-mouth moments from Lloris though.

We should go on to win this.

Good, solid first half from Spurs who look very dangerous down the right.

A few heart-in-mouth moments from Lloris though.

We should go on to win this.

Dembele has been our best player this half and Soldado, Eriksen, Townsend and Walker lively. Lloris and Naughton have been turbo **** and Paulinho invisible.

I feel sorry for Naughton.

I don’t want him to be sold, but he is not a leftback. To be a leftback, you need to have a decent left foot. Naughton does not have that. Its like asking Sandro or Capoue to play as an attacking midfielder.

Naughton is a right back and should compete with KW for a place in the team.

Highlights the stupidity of letting Ekotto leave.

Okay so half time..

We've looked great going forwards for 35 minutes, everyone contributing, everyone getting involved, needed to be more clinical.

Then we've been **** for 10-15 minutes, Lloris lucky to be on the pitch, stupid to conceed a corner, fortunate not to concede (I find it hard to tell what happens on corners on a **** stream)..

A total lack of creativity in a team packed full of potential creativity. Resorting (again) to endless pot shots from outside the area. Poor.

Absolutely dominant. But my word we got some silly mistakes in us.no doubt Lloris should be off. Can't say we never get lucky.

Non existent left side as I thought without Rose. Townsend has been superb.

Back