• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Canning Town Bingo Club ****

He's just not very bright, is he?

Told to cut out the flicks and tricks then loses the ball with a blind backheel when he does get a chance.
It's indulgent but understandable when you are 3 up. So irresponsible and arrogant when you're desperately chasing. And exactly the sort thing that will keep him out of the squad for another games.

We played well for most of that to be fair but another defeat. Jose’s position is becoming untenable even though we’ve been better to watch the last few weeks.

Hard to make sense of that. Really hard. I was sure we’d win beforehand but giving away early goals in each half really makes that impossible. Dier and Sanchez are two comedians. If one of them has to play, the other shouldn’t. Sanchez has been brick for 3 years. Up to two months ago, Dier was one of our better players but he’s gone to brick.

Bale played well, Moura in flashes was good and awful at other times, Ndombele tried to make things happen. I thought, yet again, Doherty put in a diabolical shift. He was utter brick. I hope he never plays again. PEH was also dreadful. If you need something to happen, he’s not your man. He looks for a safe pass before anything else.

We’ve been a better watch the last few weeks but results are unacceptable. And Jose is a results manager so, for me, it’s time for him to go. Feels a bit like Tactics Tim’s season or Ramos’ season after the league cup. It’s all fizzling out and apathy is starting to seep in.

Should not have had to come back from 2-0 down. But how we have not even got a draw from that is beyond me, let alone win it at the death.

All I can hope for, is that the luck we have havent had today, is being saved up for the LC Final and everything goes our way

Back