• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley *** *POSTPONED*

Yep got to agree that conditions massively favour burnley. They will boot it high and long to Wood and our defence will skid all over the place and probably score an own goal.

Only downside is where do we fit in the rescheduled game with our current fixture list!

We were sliding all over the place on Thursday night, Gods know how we will cope on that ice rink today

Right decision looking at how heavy it is now, but I feel very sorry for those who will have travelled and already be there by now. Waste of time and money.

Depending on how we go on v West Ham in the League Cup, this may well get played in midweek early Jan. If we get through to the semi-finals then GHod knows.

At least we could have a stronger team available on our return

I can say now..we'll never win this game if it goes ahead. I remember going see us play Emirates Marketing Project at Main Road in the sixties and we lost 4.0. We had a good team then as well but we got bullied off the park in the ice and snow.Maybe Burnley will be thinking they can do the same to us. They are a bunch off hackers anyway.

Remember that game, was listening to second half on radio in our dressing room after our game of bambi on ice had finished.

Back