• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley *** *POSTPONED*

Shouldn't be a big game, but the Mura game just made this game massive.

Don't think Conte will make many changes from the Leeds team. Expect Hojbjerg back in. Between Tanganga and Sanchez it's difficult to predict, I would prefer Tanganga, but who knows. Wouldn't be beyond Conte to make a statement and make unexpected changes to the team, but difficult to see who has earned a surprise start?

We know what Burnley will try to do, they will know what we will try to do. Becomes a question of who can execute their plan better. Will we see another patient first half like against Leeds?

We could not have picked a worse weekend to travel up to Burnley. This should sort the shirkers from the workers.

I would say after Thursday, today's starting team almost picks itself. I am plumping for,

Lloris: Reguillon,Davies,Dier,Tanganaga,Royal: Hojbjerg,Skipp; Son,Kane,Moura
The bench however could be interesting. Wonder if some fringe players may get a sniff of travelling with the 1st team-
Gollini, Rodon,Paskotsi(or Fagan-Walcott),Sessegnon,Winks,Gil,Bergwijn,Markanday, Lo Celso (or Devine)

The four who shall not be named can stay at home and have a think about their careers....

We could not have picked a worse weekend to travel up to Burnley. This should sort the shirkers from the workers.

I would say after Thursday, today's starting team almost picks itself. I am plumping for,

The bench however could be interesting. Wonder if some fringe players may get a sniff of travelling with the 1st team-
Gollini, Rodon,Paskotsi(or Fagan-Walcott),Sessegnon,Winks,Gil,Bergwijn,Markanday, Lo Celso (or Devine)

The four who shall not be named can stay at home and have a think about their careers....

Devine is out till new year, Lo Celso injured writing his Christmas cards. Markanday isn't good enough, as him and White are the best young players at the moment none of the others can be any good.

On the other hand we couldn't have asked for a better fixture. A hand against Burnley will demand hard work and fight, that's what Conte will be demanding too. Anyone given a chance and showing that they're not up for it will accelerate the learning process. More answers.

Burnley are also not very good, so there's a chance for our quality to shine through, if we get the hard work and fight right. So there's a chance for players to prove themselves in a positive way.

Bench might be interesting as you point out. Would be a huge statement from Conte of he leaves players out of the match day squad by bringing in youngsters. Not really expecting that, but it's it happens it will be telling.

They also have two of their regulars out - Tarkowski and Westwood - after 5th bookings last weekend. Not that we should need a hand against the team 3rd bottom, but them missing a first choice CB and CM is useful

Dont want to be overly confident but I'm expecting our first choice 11 to get the job done today, and then largely play the same 11 against Brentford and Norwich. The number of games between now and the Jan window is likely to catch-up with us at some point.

Will be interesting to see which of the players outside the first 11 play between now and Jan. I dont think it'll be many of them - Sessegnon, Gil, possibly GLC, possibly Winks - but I suspect that some of the others have burned their bridges and there will be no coming back from it. Could do with avoiding injuries (and also transfers on Jan 1st rather than 31st)

Seems as though Tarkowski gets a mention. I read we have been linked with him in the last few weeks. Is he worth a punt as a back-up CD if we let Dier go.

We may start needing some home-grown players in the squad once we start weeding some of the old guard out. Although not 1st 11, him and Sam Johnstone could be decent additions

They also have two of their regulars out - Tarkowski and Westwood - after 5th bookings last weekend. Not that we should need a hand against the team 3rd bottom, but them missing a first choice CB and CM is useful

Dont want to be overly confident but I'm expecting our first choice 11 to get the job done today, and then largely play the same 11 against Brentford and Norwich. The number of games between now and the Jan window is likely to catch-up with us at some point.

Will be interesting to see which of the players outside the first 11 play between now and Jan. I dont think it'll be many of them - Sessegnon, Gil, possibly GLC, possibly Winks - but I suspect that some of the others have burned their bridges and there will be no coming back from it. Could do with avoiding injuries (and also transfers on Jan 1st rather than 31st)

How can you expect us to win when our first choice 11 in the 3-4-3 dont create anything for obvious reasons.

We are simply relying on an individual doing something special or a lucky deflection to play someone in or a long shot or more likely a deflected long shot.

Seems as though Tarkowski gets a mention. I read we have been linked with him in the last few weeks. Is he worth a punt as a back-up CD if we let Dier go.

We may start needing some home-grown players in the squad once we start weeding some of the old guard out. Although not 1st 11, him and Sam Johnstone could be decent additions

Johnstone definitely. Only question about Tarkowski is how well he fits into a back 3 and whether he complements the other CBs which we sign

How can you expect us to win when our first choice 11 in the 3-4-3 dont create anything for obvious reasons.

We are simply relying on an individual doing something special or a lucky deflection to play someone in or a long shot or more likely a deflected long shot.

Because I think there's enough talent in the front 3, supported a bit by the wingbacks to get 1 or 2 against Burnley and I dont think it'll be a 7 goal thriller. 1 goal might well be enough

Because I think there's enough talent in the front 3, supported a bit by the wingbacks to get 1 or 2 against Burnley and I dont think it'll be a 7 goal thriller. 1 goal might well be enough

So you basically agree the current 11 that get picked in the 3-4-3 will only win due to a bit of brilliance from an individual or some luck.

Not much of a plan is it.

I think he is a very good CB
Not sure how great he is with the ball as that’s not how they play so hard to judge

So you basically agree the current 11 that get picked in the 3-4-3 will only win due to a bit of brilliance from an individual or some luck.

Not much of a plan is it.

What are you on about?
2nd half last week we created at least 4 good opportunities and took 2 of them.

What are you on about?
2nd half last week we created at least 4 good opportunities and took 2 of them.

At home to a very tiring side and btw the goal isnt a chance. The goal was extreme luck and the first wasnt much better with their gk leaving the net unguarded.

No worries enjoy today, its gona be fun lol

I imagine it will be off looking at the pictures of them rolling a ball rather than trying to get the snow off the pitch lol

Back