• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

Meh, no Toby :(
Now we need to wish for a faultless game from Sanchez.. I like the guy, but he has two or three brainfarts a match..

fudging hell. I was in amongst the hardcore Burnley fans right next to the away end, right at the front, having scalped some free tickets through Thwaites. Had to grin and pretend I was enjoying it as they went 3-0 up and we were jumped on by a bunch of hairy Lancastrians. Thankfully I was far too cold, wet, and generally downhearted to celebrate openly when Super Pav rescued the tie.

Supporting Spurs was never meant to be easy.

I cant believe how we nearly f#cked that one right up. One of the many crucial SuperPav goals that people tend to forget he scored for us

Meh, no Toby :(
Now we need to wish for a faultless game from Sanchez.. I like the guy, but he has two or three brainfarts a match..

Someone can correct me but I don't recall Toby playing twice in a week much at all this season, and given his hamstring injury earlier this seaon, I doubt will see it again unless absolutely necessary

COYS!

No distractions, no excuses, we need to be better than them on the pitch tonight. No game to be sleepwalking in to and I'm sure we'll have looked in to the opposition's strengths and weaknesses.

Team has a lot of flexibility in terms of shape, and as per there will be freedom to roam when appropriate...Possession stats will be interesting come half time.

Awesome from Sky as usual

Woods, Arsenal fan
Bent, Arsenal fan
Redknapp, bell-end

and some Brentford player

No doubt Tyler and Smith commentating too

Who’s the pundit in between sandra’s backup and Jamie? Reminds me of Karl Fletcher from dream team

Back