• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

One brain fart from a cross, got away with it and need the have a look why we get caught like that but otherwise was a controlled performance, 5 good chances even with some waste in the final third. Kane made some poor decisions, Ndombele and Sissoko were excellent. We’ve played a lot worse in semis were were favourites for.

@milo Tongue-E

ecstasy.jpg

Both Fulham games to be rearranged now.

In hindsight though, they might as well as left the final in Feb.

After yesterday's news I cant see how fans will be let in to watch live football this season

fudging Redknapp is such a dingdong , They will be playing an incredible side in City or United. Has he been under a rock the clam
Can't give us credit
We will beat either of them in the final and we can stick that up his shiny skinny trousered legs
I fudging detest the prick

Can't give us credit
We will beat either of them in the final and we can stick that up his shiny skinny trousered legs
I fudging detest the prick

He really is a fudging cretin. A clam without a clue and who has some sort of misguided vendetta against us. The worst sort of cretin.

I can only assume he’s there as eye candy for the ladies because there is no other reason he can be paid to talk about the game.

Back