• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford

Not sure that we're trying to protect the lead. To me it more looks like we think we can jog around for the rest of the game and still win

We're clearly set up to let Brentford keep the ball in their half and not to over commit going forwards , happy to sit in our half and let them do fudge all with.

It's brick

Not sure that we're trying to protect the lead. To me it more looks like we think we can jog around for the rest of the game and still win
I think we sometimes play to the level of our opposition. In the big matches it means we raise our intensity and against less challenging opposition we take things a bit easy which has cost us this season.

Not at all! It's a tight game with very high tempo! The closing down and fight from both teams is very good!

We should be far superior than them. The tempo has not been great either. Kane’s been anonymous again. We give the ball away cheaply. And our midfield desperately needs a proper passer of the ball like an early Spurs Eriksen

We're clearly set up to let Brentford keep the ball in their half and not to over commit going forwards , happy to sit in our half and let them do fudge all with.

It's brick

Dont disagree with the first part of that - we rarely press more than 5-10 yards over the halfway line. And dont disagree that Jose's tactics are painful...but this does also feel like the players are coasting too

Back