• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Borussia Dortmund ***

Sorry but not having this. We aren't here to stand back and admire them. We should be doing better and if we continue like this, we'll get walloped and some lads will wonder if their futures lie with us or elsewhere.

Never seen Dembele so anonymous. Eriksen is struggling and Harry has given the ball back too easy at times.

Poch needs to sort this out and quickly.
I agree that it needs sorting out but it's alot easier said than done. I've never seen anyone do this to poch's spurs, they look a level above us.

Who do you take off? You either sacrifice dembele's power, eriksen's ability to pick a pass on the counter or son's directness, none of which seems like the answer.

Dembele is quiet because he doesn't have the ball, but how do we get him the ball when they're smothering us as they are?

The next 45 minutes will tell us alot about pochettino and this squad, but it will be no disgrace if we draw/lose it. Sometimes you do just have to admit you're up against a superior team.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Fapatalk

Are we playing a little too direct? Trying to force counters when they're not on, thus the ball is coming straight back

Sent from my Pixel XL using Fapatalk

Just got in. Sounds like they are bossing possession, but we are doing very well on the counter.

Keep it up lads COYS

Back