• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munchen - Audi Cup Final***

Tanganga is looking pretty good - third game in a row he's impressed me.

I'd like to see him loaned out to a Championship side willing to play out from the back - see what he's capable of. If he takes to it, we can use him as one of the main group of CBs next season.
Depending on what we are doing with Dier (is he injured?), he might be 4th choice CB?
A mixture of youth games and first team training with occasional minutes is probably best at his age.
Better than a loan I think.
You learn how to play against skillful players in training and squad experience most weekends.

Tanganga is looking pretty good - third game in a row he's impressed me.

I'd like to see him loaned out to a Championship side willing to play out from the back - see what he's capable of. If he takes to it, we can use him as one of the main group of CBs next season.
I wonder if Dirty Leeds or Brentford needs a CB...

Juve, Madrid & Bayern taken care of in pre-season, a little fun cup to win with the bonus of penalty and big game experience for a quite a few of fringe/youngsters.

Only negative was Foyth hobbling off ..

As we’ve now not only won two games, but also lifted a prestigious European trophy, I feel its time my avatar is returned to normal.

@milo

Do they bother with extra time or straight to pens?
Extra time, then if still equal 2nd leg played tomorrow lunch.

If no result then after another the 120 minutes, theres a replay arranged for Friday 7am. Which has more Extra time, then pens.

Tell you what, these Germans do not fudge about in preseason!!!

Extra time, then if still equal 2nd leg played tomorrow lunch.

If no result then after another the 120 minutes, theres a replay arranged for Friday 7am. Which has more Extra time, then pens.

Tell you what, these Germans do not fudge about in preseason!!!

You nearly had me fooled, but Germans wouldn’t work through lunch.

Back