• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Bayern Munchen - Audi Cup Final***

Who: Ze Germans - Bayern Munchen
When: Tonight 7:30pm British Time
Where: Achtung! Allianz Arena in Germany
Why: Audi Cup Final Innit Blud
Audi.jpg

This man
bayern manager.jpg
vs

This man

poch..jpg

GGG thinks Spurs could go down in History if they manage to pull this victory off and it will erase the painful memories of the Champions League final loss to the bindippers!

Where Can I watch this game?

7:30pm on this bad boy
itv4.png

What do the winners get?

audi cup.jpg

Badger.png

Is this game on TV in the US? I'm recovering from surgery and would like a little light entertainment.

Beautiful work Christopher.

I wish I was there in a Munchen beer house/cellar, sampling some of Bavaria's finest beers.
Why thank you Bullet, I unfortunately do not know you're name but I am going to go with Phillip, but please correct me if I am wrong. I haven't had a beer since Thursday. Wow I would like a beer right now. Don't think I will have one until tomorrow now.

errr
Who: Ze Germans - Bayern Munchen
When: Tonight 7:30pm British Time
Where: Achtung! Allianz Arena in Germany
Why: Audi Cup Final Innit Blud
View attachment 6996

This man
View attachment 6993
vs

This man

View attachment 6994

3G thinks Spurs could go down in History if they manage to pull this victory off and it will erase the painful memories of the Champions League final loss to the bindippers!

Where Can I watch this game?

7:30pm on this bad boy
View attachment 6992

What do the winners get?

View attachment 6995

View attachment 6997
err ..will not help erase memories of CL final but admire your enthusiasm..

^^^
Looks like they are playing reserves, amirite? And we are playing GKN?!

COYS, zero injuries and some form/fitness/confidence attained, being the main goal

Edit. No Ndombele?

Back