• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PEH and Winks are a woeful pairing, neither are going to give the ball forward fast. It needs either Lo Celso or Tanguy in there to give some creativity or at least get the ball to the front four quickly.
Winks is just woeful. Doesn't really matter who he's paired with he's typically mediocre at best. I said at the start Mason picks horrible lineups but has so far gotten away with it....but not today.

Not one of them is a playmaker. None of them. We have no playmaker and closest thing to it is Kane.

That's just not good enough.
he's the best goal scorer in the league yet hes playing on the half way line trying to hit 40 yard passes?
no fudging wonder he wants out.
and don't buy this we can't create bolloks.
this fudging embarassing.

Words fail me. Our midfield is just dreadful, I know Bergwijn scored but he really kills every attack. As for Winks and Dele they have been just as bad. Will Mason have the balls to change things?

Bergwijn has been atrocious, I wouldn’t be shocked if his goal was an attempted pass.

Obviously reggy is at fault for the second goal, but why is winks playing the ball to him under pressure and off balance.

I really don’t think it’s Winks, or Dier, or PEH, it’s the whole thing. It’s possible for Winks and PEH to play winning football. We did it enough with Winks and Sissoko.

It isn’t possible when the whole spirit is just completely gone. It’s either fitness, or it’s a total lack of desire, and gut. And given how sloppy we were from ten mins in, it is probably the lack of gut.

I think people are mis-reading the situation. I don't think we're going through the motions, we're just total brick. The players are crap.

Dier - wouldn't look out of place in a relegated WBA type side
Winks - is just crap. He's a bottom half championship player. Dreadful and genuinely wouldn't look out of place playing for a Sheffield Wednesday
Tanganga - needs to play in his best position. Its wrong to ask a young guy finding his way to play in a brick side out of position
Reggie - been brick for ages
PEH - fine as long as he has someone next to him
Bergwijn - what's he supposed to do?

Kane, Alli, Son useless if you can't feed them the ball.

And we have a brick, brick manager picking his mates. No playmaker, no shape, no idea, no creativity. We've watched it for YEARS now. We've had to put up with Sissoko who can't kick a ball, now we have Winks back in the side. We're trying to play premier league teams with no midfield and a bottom 3 defence. We had the ball around their box a couple of times and it comes out to PEH and Winks. What do we expect to happen? No wonder we can't have a shot. At the same time they slice through us like we don't exist.

We're honestly just a brick side with no manager. This is the result. Rock bottom.

Back