• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We have been fudging awful. Absolutely brick.

Reggie has been laughably bad. Winks has been a non entity except when he's been falling over or giving hospital passes to Dier. Kane, Son, Dele are invisible.

The only reason we've been second best is because there are only two teams on the pitch.

we have, son, stevie, bale moura and dele yet we still play harry behind them. don't tell me theres no creativity in there.
Not one of them is a playmaker. None of them. We have no playmaker and closest thing to it is Kane.

That's just not good enough.

This is one of the worst performances of the last few years. A performance of a side going through the motions, no unity, no inspiration, no bravery, nothing.

We’ve had more turgid displays, but I don’t remember a performance where we have routinely be so comprehensively pressed by a mid table side and been breached like that. It was embarrassing.

Whatever Hugo was saying about the lack of fundamentals in the team was clearly true. So many of these guys don’t give a fudge. They can’t wait for the season to be over.

00001q.jpg

The worst thing for me is the lack of character in the side. When villa get on top, we don't come together and fight back, we wilt.

Reggie fuks up, the side are so weak that we lose discipline and confidence and start playing like a league 1 side.

Back