• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

Is Dier injured or does Ange just view him the way I do? 😅

He is on the bench.
Along with Hojbjerg, I think he sees them as not able to play his way.

Poor finish from Udogie, but good run

Post from Kulusevski... Fast past start. But we should be winning

Just saw that it touched konsa's hand on the earlier chance. VAR didn't even glance at it. if it was us it would have been a 5 minute review

Udogie makes such a difference to our attacking play, he's so comfortable with the ball in the middle and final 3rd, he opens up so many options for us. I'm liking the boldness of the lineup, I'd rather not see Dier at the back and Hojberg slowing the midfield down.

Well he probably only had 1 touch, its like the commentators who claim a team has come out of the traps well and dominating a game within the first 4 minutes.

He has had a few runs down the left already.
All I said he looked lively. No need to be a prick

The way this has started it could be a 4-3 or 4-4 (shades of the Jol Villa game)......cue 0-0 imcoming now I have said that

Back