• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa FC ***

2 gks on the bench? Seems a waste. Could have give one of those spots to Mikey Moore or Will Lankshear for some match day experience

We've only named 8 out of a possible 9 subs. Every senior player that isn't injured or suspended is there. Bringing in some 16 year olds who might not be ready for this level yet, just to fill our quota, isn't necessarily the right thing to do.

Last chance for Lo Celso for me. If he doesn't give it all and deliver at least a 7 out of 10 performance, he can fudge off to wherever he wants.

He may do that just on loan, season after season so taking a solid wage, costing a fair bit and then getting a tasty pre contract bonus leaving on a free.

I've been a bit down on him and I hope he shoves it in my face by being excellent. Same with the whole team, on paper it looks like a dumpster fire kind of selection but again I honestly hope I'm wrong on that as well!!!! Hope Gill smashes it.

I hope sky have our line up wrong.

Would like to see Gil and Johnson wide of Son and Kulusevski dropping in with Lo Celso and Bentancur in CM.

interesting line up, not one I'd have picked, feels risky to me, but lets see how we go, Ange hasn't got much wrong so far

Back