• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

He’s always been alright about us for a Gooner though. I’d say it hurts him but he offers sensible opinions rather than ones that are coloured by his association with that lot. Unlike Paul “Harry doesn’t suit Mourinho” Merson who wills us to fail because he doesn’t like us.

Yep, Wright seems like a really top bloke and good guy. Always speaks well.

Sky tell us that our fans aren't happy with our manager or style of play and top players dont want to play like that, surprised they didnt go into detail on how happy the gooners are despite their league position with their manager and style, I'm sure the players are over the moon playing like that and picking up a fortune.

Serious question, do any fans take any notice of what the muppets on Sky have to say about anything. Most folks who i know who watch games on the box do so with the sound off.

Serious question, do any fans take any notice of what the muppets on Sky have to say about anything. Most folks who i know who watch games on the box do so with the sound off.

Sadly they do. To be fair, Neville can be good if a bit up his own arse, Scott is very good, Keane is box office although full of brick and Souness is good but deteriorating. I can stomach Carragher at times too as long as he's not talking about the Dippers. I enjoyed Hasselbaink and Cahill too because they were willing to express their own thoughts and not just join in with the rest. I find Evra dreadful and Redknapp embarrassing.

I find BT pundits pretty brick for the most part. Joe Cole can barely speak, Robbie Savage is an idiot, Owen Hargreaves talks bollox and Michael Owen is a self centred cretin.

Sadly they do. To be fair, Neville can be good if a bit up his own arse, Scott is very good, Keane is box office although full of brick and Souness is good but deteriorating. I can stomach Carragher at times too as long as he's not talking about the Dippers. I enjoyed Hasselbaink and Cahill too because they were willing to express their own thoughts and not just join in with the rest. I find Evra dreadful and Redknapp embarrassing.

I find BT pundits pretty brick for the most part. Joe Cole can barely speak, Robbie Savage is an idiot, Owen Hargreaves talks bollox and Michael Owen is a self centred cretin.

More fool them then, listening to some ex footballer who is getting paid a good wack to speak rubbish and make some headlines that the most gullible fans lap up is silly at best.

They're just pandering to numbers generated by social media followers. All about creating a reaction rather than giving us good journalism.

The most pathetic, lame thing on TV/internet is the schitshow called ESPN FC. Every time Spurs win over a big club - a pretty regular occurrence now - all they talk about is how the other team lost. Never an iota of credit for Spurs. Typically, today's blatherers are all about how naive Arsenal were. Other than Kane and Son, I don't think a single other Spurs player was mentioned. And, of course, they're always speculating where Kane should go.

They act like Arsenal's dismal season is a personal affront. And with Steve Nicol on board, Liverpool have their arses licked till they gleam.

This is the place where ManU-munching Mark Ogden and some fat Caribbean chick mocked Harry Kane's speech impediment.

I don't watch it for PL coverage but rather any interesting MLS gossip.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/

Some good stuff on the official site including Mourinhocam and highlights. Also, I'm doubtless way behind the curve here, but I had no idea that they you could now watch the entire match via the site. Brilliant.
Cheers for the heads-up, I’ve seen Mourinho-cam from previous games when club have uploaded it to their YouTube channel but didn’t know that we could watch entire matches without even having to log in.

Normally I would not watch but I was so buzzing after the game on Sunday I watched the whole programme and instead of getting the usual the winners were great and losers didnt have a clue rhetoric which follows all games we got the anti Spurs show.

I was surprised they let Giroud go - for all I hated what he'd do to us, he was exactly what every club needs. Such a laugh that Cheatski are getting the benefit while Woolwich struggle
Agreed.

It's certainly possible to have a real threat from crosses without a target man, but it requires some things that aren't really there for Arsenal, at least not against us.

If they had gotten behind our defenders to cross we would have been in real trouble. If they had managed quicker buildup and accurate crossing into space in the box we would have been in trouble.

As things were we were almost always organised with our CBs and often a midfielder too in position, ready to defend the box when the crosses came in. That's where a target man can make a big difference, but then again Chelsea had Abraham and late on Giroud on and we still dealt with it. Burnley had Wood, we still dealt with it.

Toothless from Arsenal and very good defending from us.

Agreed.

It's certainly possible to have a real threat from crosses without a target man, but it requires some things that aren't really there for Arsenal, at least not against us.

If they had gotten behind our defenders to cross we would have been in real trouble. If they had managed quicker buildup and accurate crossing into space in the box we would have been in trouble.

As things were we were almost always organised with our CBs and often a midfielder too in position, ready to defend the box when the crosses came in. That's where a target man can make a big difference, but then again Chelsea had Abraham and late on Giroud on and we still dealt with it. Burnley had Wood, we still dealt with it.

Toothless from Arsenal and very good defending from us.
Crossing against a settled defence is usually a clear sign of a team that's run out of ideas.

fCy7M84.jpg

They don't have any ideas

Crossing against a settled defence is usually a clear sign of a team that's run out of ideas.

Crossing when the opposition is inviting you too, and where your FBs/Wingers are being pressured, with a frontline that basically never scores headers ..

Long may it continue .. fudging pundits "we still think Arteta is the man for the job" yeah, I fudging think so too, just don't ask me what that job is.

I would love to see the Gooners relegated ... especially in a season that we won it .... this season does end in 2021 ... just saying

Back