• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal FC ***

I didn’t get the Sky coverage today, it was quite clear that we got ahead and just sat back and defended, yet they’re going on about possession like it means something in that game scenario? Kept trying to imply Spurs fans are not happy to watch that week in week out. They came across as completely out of touch with where we are as a fan base now. I think the vast vast majority are on board with what’s going on here especially with our current fixture schedule.
Compared to the MoTD analysis later on it's just a big biased joke

Another one bites the dust.

Excellent first half. Thought Arsenal looked a bit more threatening in the second and we looked less likely to get a goal on the break. We did the job and kept it tight though. Well done.

Or how deep Bergwijn was

Yep, he played as a WB not Winger ..

Tactics, squeeze the space against sides that have no real creativity, force them to go wide, have the FBs have cover so the opposition is forced to hit low percentage crosses under pressure, have the CBs (also supported by PEH/Sissoko) mop it up.

Just seen it on the full replay on SpursTV - 92:20, he does it twice and ref sort of notices it. I wonder if it's the new game among professionals.
A risky one. Atkinsen would have sent the whole team off for that egregious act.

Sky tell us that our fans aren't happy with our manager or style of play and top players dont want to play like that, surprised they didnt go into detail on how happy the gooners are despite their league position with their manager and style, I'm sure the players are over the moon playing like that and picking up a fortune.

Sky tell us that our fans aren't happy with our manager or style of play and top players dont want to play like that, surprised they didnt go into detail on how happy the gooners are despite their league position with their manager and style, I'm sure the players are over the moon playing like that and picking up a fortune.
I'm shocked no-one commented on the Goons 44 crosses and how that means they were clearly far superior to us and the crosses are what really matters (Jesus of Nazareth would not agree)/

Back