• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

And I'd stick with Dier and Sanchez...who'd have thought it?

I would use Romero ahead of Sanchez after his display against Chelsea. Dier has impressed recently though, definitely a marked improvement on his nonsense last season. I have nightmare flashbacks to Dier’s foul against Werner, and his ball watching statue like defending against Liverpool. Dier has good attitude too, or at least he always says the right things in social media, so he’s winning me over if he can continue this path.

Nope.
Reggie and Gil's penalties were the antithesis of gutless.
We didn't play badly. And I'm glad we went through.

Well Bryan was good all day and I had no problem with him. Reggie was only on the ground for one minute of normal time, but the rest? Lo Celso has turned into a left footed Winks. No more from him I hope. Sanchez is just a fudging weakling physically and mentally. Our squad is full of weakies and not very bright footballers.

Some good football in patches even if it was a bit chaotic at times.

Skipp was excellent, really think he will develop into a top quality player and a Spurs captain.
Ndombele played well, a lot of harsh criticism on his defensive work. He tracked back and won tackles tonight.
He shouldn't be used to defend a corner, ridiculous decision to have him marking at one. What was worse is
that he was left marking Dendoncker for every corner after that.

Still can't understand some of Nunos positional choices. Lo Celso again contributed very little and shouldn't be
played as RWF.

What about now?

the-office-michael-scott.gif

Back