• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur Under 12's V Wolverhampton Wanderers ***

The ref was another homer, but we did not deserve to get anything from the game. This squad will win fudge all, because they are fudging gutless. Full credit to Wolves, for getting to penalties because they toughed it out. Our players are weak mentally.
Nope.
Reggie and Gil's penalties were the antithesis of gutless.
We didn't play badly. And I'm glad we went through.

Lots of positives from that performance. Not least seeing Skipp look like he can get on the ball in tight spaces. Something Ndombele does so well. Only two fudge ups let Wolves into the game. Gil played well, I just like Tangana. He's not trained as a FB but he has some pace, and always imposes himself with heft! Sanchez, without the spotlight on him, continues to show greater maturity. We can build on this.

Not sure who are best middle 3 and front 3 are still. I'd probably go for Skipp, Ndombele, Hojgjerg with Ndombele given the Dele role to get forward. I'd keep playing Tanganga, the lad is hungry! And I'd stick with Dier and Sanchez...who'd have thought it?

It was a fairly even cup tie from what i saw in the second half - we had enough chances to win it at 2-2 and stopped Wolves creating anything meaningful i thought.

We need to sort the defedning out from corners, but for 2 mistakes we would have cruised it.

The last 25 we were bad.

Back