• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City

This.

I have never known a team be so polite when we have a breakaway. In recent games it seems like when we break we kindly stop halfway, wait for the defence to get back, then carry on. Whereas earlier in the season at Stoke we were superb on the counter. Cant understand what has happened in the last 2 months
The serous relegation fears have taken hold of the entire club. The outbreak was traced to a post in the thread after the horrific situation currently find ourselves in and spread to the playing staff and coaches. Championship here we come!

Ahhhh feeling sorry for yourself eh? Self-deficating bollox from a so called Spurs fan, again and again!
We are as good as we think we are because we proved what we are capable of when we have a fully fit team last season and are in the mix. That Kane bloke is pretty damned good it seems, we've lost a great attacjer and this for me is the issue. We need to put the ball into the goal more.

I tell you when we were actually brick enough for you to make the remarks you are making - the days when GG and Hoddle managed us, Gerry Francis without Klinsmann and Teddy, Ardiles and his 5-0-5 formation! These were terrible times, not this.

Your moan also seems to suggest that because we are currently struggling to convert possession into goals that this will just continue until May. Every team has a slump and every team comes out of that if they have the quality. Be patient, be thankful that you have ambitions of winning a league or whatever else you are expecting and be fudgeing patient.

Brilliant and well said!

All this 'draws are worse than two wins and one loss every three) need to remember one thing. This club has NEVER been known for refusing to lose games. IF we bed that mentality in, we WILL start to see the (what?) 5 off the woodwork the last three league games go in? We WILL start to see win after win. WHEN the manager can play a first-choice 11 for a few games in a row, all that stuff...IMO people should appreciate what's being built.

It is really annoying that we failed to beat Leicester for the third consecutive league match. After the way we lost the league title to them last season, we should have used this match to take revenge on them. Instead we failed to lift our game and had to settle for this draw. But with us missing 3 key players in Kane, Alderweireld and Lamela, our options were very limited.

It is clear we badly lack a clinical goal scorer like Kane. We did create a few goal scoring chances but we didn't make the most of them. Credit to Janssen for winning and scoring the penalty. But wish he is more clinical in front of goal. Alli wasted yet another goal scoring chance in the first half. He is simply wasting far too many chances like that. Son was poor again and didn't even involve in any goal mouth action. I think we also badly lacked the creativity and work rate of Lamela. I am convinced we would not have conceded the goal had Lamela played.

For all their workrate, I think our midfield was poor in this match. Wanyama and Dembele just didn't control the midfield as much as they can. In fact, it was Wanyama's stupid mis header which allowed Leicester to score their goal. It is really annoying that Wanyama created Leicester's only chance from which they scored from. It is getting unforgivable the way Eriksen keeps wasting those freekicks. I think Janssen's freekick was much more closer to goal than Eriksen's.

It is annoying the way our defence conceded the goal. Dier and Walker should have been more alert to stop the Leicester attack. I think Alderweireld would have tackled the Leicester player before he could cross for the goal. Dier was simply too slow to react. Similiarly, Walker should have covered the Leicester player better. Also felt Lloris could have reacted faster to close the gap as well.

It is good to be unbeaten after 10 matches of the season. But we are now winless in 5 matches since beating ManCity including drawing our last 3 league matches. Just wish we had turned all those draws into wins. We badly need to get back to wiining ways soon.

Didn't think we played particularly well again even though we hit the bar twice and looked the side most likely to win.

Poch's subs left a lot to be desired not for the first time. Why the feck did he take Alli off again?! Him and Son are the two players most likely on current form of getting us a goal.

Think saturdays showing is about par for the current squad with the current injuries.
We are IMHO looking to fight for 5th with Man U, Everton and maybe Southampton.
Our good defence is a plus. But our woeful lack of quality is going to bite us on the arse.

Think saturdays showing is about par for the current squad with the current injuries.
We are IMHO looking to fight for 5th with Man U, Everton and maybe Southampton.
Our good defence is a plus. But our woeful lack of quality is going to bite us on the arse.

The next few games will give us a great reference to where are really at

Having some key players out doesn't help and we haven't played our best 11 all season so far due injuries (unless it has changed)

Assuming we don't pick up more injuries then by Chelsea would should have our best 11 available

The next few games will give us a great reference to where are really at

Having some key players out doesn't help and we haven't played our best 11 all season so far due injuries (unless it has changed)

Assuming we don't pick up more injuries then by Chelsea would should have our best 11 available

I'm not so sure. Wouldn't shock me in the least to see us pick 6-7 points from the next 3 games, but then lose to Hull and Swansea. We've picked up 3 points from 3 very winnable games after beating the best team in the league. This team is the master of winning when no one expects us to, but we'll blow it when people expect us to beat certain teams. Arsenal are the same, they're just a slightly better version.

I'm not so sure. Wouldn't shock me in the least to see us pick 6-7 points from the next 3 games, but then lose to Hull and Swansea. We've picked up 3 points from 3 very winnable games after beating the best team in the league. This team is the master of winning when no one expects us to, but we'll blow it when people expect us to beat certain teams. Arsenal are the same, they're just a slightly better version.

I'd be happy to just maintain something close to our current 2 ppg ratio, but simply not losing to any of Arse, Chelsea or ManU would be great to avoid them gaining any advantage over us. Everyone will be dropping points as there always at least one more top team playing another every round.

I get the feeling Stephen will only count the last run of draws

I never look back more than a 3 games for how a team is going. But take a look at City with Aguero coming back to form and fitness, they bucked that trend and now look a different team and Kane is/was our Aguero!

It that quality squad which is so vital

Not for me current form is more relevant last three games 3 points. Putting 4 past Stoke was a lifetime ago.
Unless we win our next 3.... in which case I expect you would decide 6 games was a much better barometer of form.

Some people's glasses are half full. Other's glasses are half empty, but your glass is smashed to pieces having lacerated your lip so badly that you could die due to severe blood loss.... and even if you somehow manage to make it to hospital in time for stitches and a blood transfusion you'll probably die of septicimea anyway.

I just count the defeats these days that way I can always find something to moan about

I'm not quite so pessimistic. I note the sarcasm, but would think that not winning the home games is counted as or feels like a defeat by all the top clubs?

Last edited:
Unless we win our next 3.... in which case I expect you would decide 6 games was a much better barometer of form.

Some people's glasses are half full. Other's glasses are half empty, but your glass is smashed to pieces having lacerated your lip so badly that you could die due to severe blood loss.... and even if you somehow manage to make it to hospital in time for stitches and a blood transfusion you'll probably die of septicemia anyway.
That glass got thrown against the wall during the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at the end of last season and I'm still trying to find and sweep up all the glass that hides in the carpet.
I'm just very saddened to see all the good work of the past two seasons slowly go down the plugwhole yet again, luckily the defence is good and is currently bringing me some form of solace.

I'm not quite so pessimistic. I note the sarcasm, but would think that not winning the home games is counted as or feels like a defeat by all the top clubs?

I must say that whilst I am certain you are a very nice chap, you do seem to have become very much a "glass half empty" type of poster this season. There is a wonderful book that you might want to look for on Amazon. It's called "coping with life's disappointments". It may help??

Back