• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

So we have put Modric and van der Vaart both out of position to make sure Kranjcar and Pienaar still can't get a start.

Great.

People still want Corluka at the back??? haha and they want us to win the league?? come on guys!!

Corluka backs off and lets the opposition run, and shoot. Thats for his defensive qualities. Going forward, he cant pass, cant cross, cant head, and cant score.

Though why on earth are we not playing at least one of Kranjcar or Pienaar? When are we going to feel comfortable using the sqauad fully..if not against a team 34 places below us in the league system?

Its not as if they were poor when they came on aswell. Kranjcar saved us three times last season and never played again (Sunderland away and bolton at home) his goals saved us. Brilliant goals aswell.

Pienaar has been injured and when he came on against Everton he was calm and never lost the ball.

I think I'm going to miss the game. :( went out for drinks after work, on 5th pint. No tv nearby :( I only went out as blonde I want was out

Happy that Harry is obviously well up for this but as said, no pace on the wings. Pienaar should really be playing here imo...

Again, I fully disagree.

Walker offers so much more than the Croatian slug.

Fully disagree.

I've said from day one I can't see Lennon/Walker forming a successfull partnership. Walker can't cross, doesn't stop crosses, gets caught out of position and has the Derek Zoolander syndrome. The only thing that saves him is his pace and Lennon putting in defensive shifts. Walker is too offensive and should leave that part of the game to Lennon. Have you ever seen him making an overlap? No, because he's already ahead of Lennon when we go on the attack.

Maybe being a bit extreme here, but you also said he's whipping in dangerous crosses, so that evens us out.

Back