• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

Ah the new feud is team walker vs team corluka. Team Defoe vs team Keane was long ago and team Sandro vs team Parker has taken a backseat to this new boring ass cyber fued ignited by sad Glory glory forum posters. Let the battle commence...

Ah the new feud is team walker vs team corluka. Team Defoe vs team Keane was long ago and team Sandro vs team Parker has taken a backseat to this new boring ass cyber fued ignited by sad Glory glory forum posters. Let the battle commence...

You are hereby banned from any further player discussions.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Fapatalk

why is harry so reluctant to use his squad?

I dont think the squad players have the right skill and ability that Harry wants to fit in our style of play. For example we want to attack with pace ont he wings - by playing kranjcar you lose that pace and threat.

Like I said during the City game, final 3rd Modric NEVER gives it away, only seems to give it away in our half.

I dont think the squad players have the right skill and ability that Harry wants to fit in our style of play. For example we want to attack with pace ont he wings - by playing kranjcar you lose that pace and threat.

Some speed we have on the wings tonight :p

If this game wasn't evident that we need like-for-like for Lennon and Bale, I don't know what is

Back