• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

I think some of us want a blow by blow (nudge, nudge, wink, wink, say no more guv) rundown of el guepardo's night tonight !

But back to this game, have krunchie and pienaar thrown stroppy fits or what to get this starting lineup? Or is this just a weird startup to grab a lead and bring them in later ? We shall see, but we should control the game, be patient, and take our chances. For they will come, oh yes, they will

We just need to slow it down and keep the ball.
Watford wont be able to keep up their pressing game for too long.

How many times will we misjudge the bounce of the ball? Playing falling over, misplacing basic passes....This is fudging awful! Watford doing well...

He's young, reckon he'll get better with experience... i hope.

Yeah he will, he'll learn when to slow down, when to pass, hopefully his crossing improves. I mean he just tends to run full pelt and then slow down and go back, when really, instead of burning himself out, he could just slowly move up the field and pass with more composure.

Some of our build-up play is bordering on embarassing at present. Wigan will starting to get confident wathcing this

This game so far shows me two things.. When we lack width, we have no sort of game plan, our players are just lumped on and asked to go and win the game. The other thing it shows me is that we have no solid base in what we do in training, we should have some sort of game mentality where we use a slick pass and moving game, games like this show we dont have that mentality instilled into the club which is a shame. We've played excellent stuff this year but I think it's more to do because we have players of the abiltiy, not because it's how we've been taught to play by our coaches.

Back