• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

Why does it matter whether you've had the opinion for years or for this match?

Bitching is saying something negative about an individual or the team. Some of us were displeased at the shocking lack of effort, composure and attacking intent from the players. You considered this to be inappropriate considering that we're winning. Personally, I feel that you should be able to air constructive criticisms whether we're winning or losing.

You were unhappy with this. You then went and did the exact same thing about Dawson, when we're winning. The fact that you've had this opinion for years does not mean that you weren't 'bitching' about Dawson (I hate that term) while we were winning. And therefore doing the same thing.

I agree with this, but is calling our performance 'brick' and 'embarassing' constructive criticism?

And i personally think theres a difference to holding an opinion of something/someone and bitching about something/someone.

I don't rate dawson and haven't rated him for a few years now. Thats my opinion, maybe i shouldn't of called him a liability based on that mistake but i do feel he is anyway, whether he made that mistake or not.

Nobody in their right mind would say we've been brick for a while, i think its incredibly harsh that spurs have one off day and they got slaughtered, and that IMO is bitching. Maybe i shouldn't of told people to shut up and i apologise, i just think it was harsh.

I agree with this, but is calling our performance 'brick' and 'embarassing' constructive criticism?

And i personally think theres a difference to holding an opinion of something/someone and bitching about something/someone.

I don't rate dawson and haven't rated him for a few years now. Thats my opinion, maybe i shouldn't of called him a liability based on that mistake but i do feel he is anyway, whether he made that mistake or not.

Nobody in their right mind would say we've been brick for a while, i think its incredibly harsh that spurs have one off day and they got slaughtered, and that IMO is bitching. Maybe i shouldn't of told people to shut up and i apologise, i just think it was harsh.

Thread title says OMT Spurs - Watford, not Tottenham 11/12 season...

We have been shockin - not sure why. It just looks like the players dont care tonight or something.

Back