• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR FC VS. Watford FC** FA CUP 4th Round

I dont think I have seen us make so many mistakes in defence. So far we havent been punished,but we cant keep getting away with it

But you're bitching about Dawson..when we're winning?

What? I could post anything negative about Dawson and you can misconstrue it and say i was bitching about him, but i've felt dawson has hindered us for years, its no surprise we were excellent whilst his been away with injury.

And were lucky we are winning after that horrible mistake from dawson

Parker played Rose into trouble a little bit there. Sometimes he displays zero vision. If he's heading of towards the right wing you know which direction the pass is going in. No reverse passes here. Then again he's here for his tackilng not his vision. luckily.

When I see all those geeky yellow and red scarfed fans singing on that end stand behind Carlos goal, my subconciousness is quite sure they are singing "HOGWARTS" after each chorus, LOL

What? I could post anything negative about Dawson and you can misconstrue it and say i was bitching about him, but i've felt dawson has hindered us for years, its no surprise we were excellent whilst his been away with injury.

You're missing the point. You had a go about people bitching when we're winning yet you are....bitching when we're winning. Your personal feelings towards Dawson is irrelevant as you're doing the exact thing you tried to have a go at others for.

agree about Daws, have always been a bit concerned about him. People need to vent tho, even about undeservedly winning

Fair play, defo think theres a time and place though, obviously we aren't playing nearly a quarter of our usual self, but were winning.

Shame about dawson really, 3/4 years ago he was epic for us

Why does it matter whether you've had the opinion for years or for this match?

Bitching is saying something negative about an individual or the team. Some of us were displeased at the shocking lack of effort, composure and attacking intent from the players. You considered this to be inappropriate considering that we're winning. Personally, I feel that you should be able to air constructive criticisms whether we're winning or losing.

You were unhappy with this. You then went and did the exact same thing about Dawson, when we're winning. The fact that you've had this opinion for years does not mean that you weren't 'bitching' about Dawson (I hate that term) while we were winning. And therefore doing the same thing.

This performance is frankly embarrassing.

Perhaps the trial has affected the players and the club preparations for the game after all....

Back