• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Huddersfield Town FC ***

If I was going to nit pick I'd say Davies has been sloppy in his passing and Eriksen hasn't been anywhere near influential enough.. Lots of dallying and backwards passing..

Other than that we've been utterly excellent and in control.

Sad to see Pritchard subbed off injured.

Good 1st half performance, just missing the 2nd goal it warranted. Looks like it will come just a matter of when. More of the same 2nd half please

Good first half, in complete control. Must get the 2nd and this game will be a stroll.

Son excellent, everyone pretty good. Davies needs to be better in possession, he's wasted it quite a lot i attacking areas. Pretty sure Harry will tuck one away in the 2nd half.

Im nit picking here also. But the two odd chances they have had down the left Aurier has shown them the outside and they have just skipped inside easily. He angles his body so much its an easy option for them. Also he has had acres of spaces down the right and has had to pass inside every time. I would prefer KWP learning to Serge playing at the moment if Tripps is being rested. He also did a foul throw and got away with it.

Controlling midfield. Dele has had a lot of chances to thread the final pass and been off on about 3-4 occasions. Son is looking good. So glad he is back in the team.

I like the look of the Huddersfield Keeper. Seems to read the balls early and is a good shot stopper.

So that's another obvious pen we haven't got.

I guess these things are gonna even themselves out.

Back