• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur at Wolverhampton Wanderers

Not seen or heard the game but it must have been an amazing game reading the postings on here, Bergwin should have scored a couple Son and Kane should have scored and we were rubbish, makes a change from some of the games where we had 70 odd % possession and never looked like scoring. Hopefully we can sort that out and get a right spanking soon.
We had the better chances
We created them too
Their best chance came form a bit of luck and brilliant pass
Beyond that they were shorting form distance
Hence why Hugo made saves but really comfortable controlled ones
Their keeper made the better saves

@milo Dier or Sanchez.

Not sure how anyone can give one of our midfield MotM, they worked hard defensively but were so poor in possession and caused most of the problems.

Well that was a tough watch but we ground out the important 3 points whilst dealing with the significant home crowd advantage wolves had.

After all, Southampton drew at home against Manure which tells me the home support is really making a difference...

COYS!!!! :)

Yeah, first home game with full capacity for 18 months? Think it’s made a difference in a lot of games so far.

Overall we were lucky, but mainly due to good defending & we were unlucky not to get a second.

Yeah, first home game with full capacity for 18 months? Think it’s made a difference in a lot of games so far.

Overall we were lucky, but mainly due to good defending & we were unlucky not to get a second.
Serious question
What was the lucky bit?
They had loads of ball
Plenty of hopeful shots
Nothing that really tested Hugo
We were not brilliant and they attacked but they were very blunt

Hope Hitchen and Paratici got a very good look while sitting on the bench again. Squad needs serious help. Holding on to players not required in the hope of better money next year will kill us. A least 3 good players needed without dealing with Kane and Ndombele

Are you suggesting we sell Kane and others cheap and pay what ever is demanded for replacements? I'm sure people at the club what's required and will do it if it's possible. The whole world want the Kane money and are going to screw us if they can and would only take the "deadwood" at rock bottom prices, but it's only money and if it's not you responsible it's easy.

Only difference between that ans last year was Davies not losing his man in the last minute.

Awful performance, last week and this result still covering a lot of cracks.

How much would a 15 goal a season Treore be worth?
That player would still be at Barcelona and not Wolves. He flatters to deceive massively. He is great running at defenders, strong and unpredictable but it doesn't come with actual results.

Re today I'd love to see our side with the Wolves midfield swapped in, that might be a very dangerous side.

@milo Sanchez or Dier

Serious question
What was the lucky bit?
They had loads of ball
Plenty of hopeful shots
Nothing that really tested Hugo
We were not brilliant and they attacked but they were very blunt

I think we were lucky Traore couldn’t finish his chance, he should have.

But overall I agree with you, I would say their keeper made much better saves & on another day we could have scored more.

I think we were lucky Traore couldn’t finish his chance, he should have.

But overall I agree with you, I would say their keeper made much better saves & on another day we could have scored more.
Wasn't luck. Traore very rarely takes his chances. His end product is nothing short of terrible!

Back