• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur at Wolverhampton Wanderers

greatwhitenorf

Vedran Corluka
What? - Scruffy, unfashionable Spurs at Mighty Wolves

Where? - Molineux - Purportedly a quaint stadium, but at 5th-6th-7th glance, more like a series of architectural afterthoughts built with leftover girders and perspex.

Molineux2.jpg

When? - Sunday, 2pm - A Pray Then Play Special

Mitigating factors? A blue moon this weekend. We wear blue. The woofers don't.

B6a0mSx.jpeg

And the in-blue Nuno Espirito Santo, returning to his former club

nuno-spursofficialjpg-20210701031821.jpg

There's plenty of bite with our bark.

HLp6EJ5.jpg

Lineup.

Second verse, same as the first.

Lloris
Tanganga, Sanchez, Dier, Reguilon
Hojbjerg, Skipp, Dele
Moura, Son, Bergwijn

Clubhouse attendants: Charles and Harold Kane

Last edited:
3rd kit is not to my taste but can understand others liking it. The 3 kits shouldn't be the same style. Different kits for different tastes. Thst way you sell more. Anyway back to wolves. A wolves fan preview of the game.

3rd kit is not to my taste but can understand others liking it. The 3 kits shouldn't be the same style. Different kits for different tastes. Thst way you sell more. Anyway back to wolves. A wolves fan preview of the game.

That’s the away kit not the 3rd kit. You’ll be seeing a lot of it .

That’s the away kit not the 3rd kit. You’ll be seeing a lot of it .
True. I got my son the 3rd kit from China and he's worn it a few times... but it isn't even available from Spurs OS for some reason. What a bunch of chodmonkeys.

If you go to the OS you can only see the home kit... not even the second kit... the sitemap is absolutely impenetrable... eventually you search for "youth kit" and are shown last year's kits? Amazingly bad our OS. Amazing nobody has thought to have a menu that simply shows you the options for youths.

https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/s...keywordSearch&action=search&keyword=youth+kit

True. I got my son the 3rd kit from China and he's worn it a few times... but it isn't even available from Spurs OS for some reason. What a bunch of chodmonkeys.

If you go to the OS you can only see the home kit... not even the second kit... the sitemap is absolutely impenetrable... eventually you search for "youth kit" and are shown last year's kits? Amazingly bad our OS. Amazing nobody has thought to have a menu that simply shows you the options for youths.

https://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/s...keywordSearch&action=search&keyword=youth+kit

I think the second kit may well be sold out for now.

Its proven to be insanely popular especially as I said before the club is likely to bring this kit back in 150-200 years time when we play our first game outside of Earth.

Everyone will be handing this kit down the generations and when we play that game (most likely on Mars I suspect) a genuine original version of the kit will fetch many thousands of whatever the Earth/Mars/galactic currency is by then.

It will be a frustrating afternoon and a narrow loss to even out last weekend's great result.

2-1 Wolves.

I remember going to Molineux yonks ago. Peter Knowles.. Cyrils brother was playing for Wolves. I have to say Cyrils brother
was a really good attacking player who stood out. He gave football up to become Jehovah Witness!
A waste as far as football is concerned but he did not regret it..such is life..

I remember going to Molineux yonks ago. Peter Knowles.. Cyrils brother was playing for Wolves. I have to say Cyrils brother
was a really good attacking player who stood out. He gave football up to become Jehovah Witness!
A waste as far as football is concerned but he did not regret it..such is life..

As you say he was a excellant player and still only 25 when he quit the game. There was talk around that we tried to sign him before he quit.

As for the game tomorrow we have got this.

Unlike last weekend this game throws up entirely different challenges and it will give us a decent idea whether Dier and Sanchez really have turned a corner.

despite having a shaky first twenty minutes we looked defensively solid playing close to deep, aggressive in the tackle and being very compact.

Wolves however will require us to be far less compact, and we will have a proper striker to deal with, I would personally ask Sanchez to man mark Jimenez with Dier being tasked to mop up any pieces and their wing forwards cutting inside.

in attack they will be 3-4-3 and I would expect Trincao and Traore to hug those touchlines, big test for Japhet and Reggie to stop the supply into box.

Set pieces are also a worry for us with quality delivery from the Portuguese maestro’s.

let’s hope we can pin them back into a five man defence and overrun the centre of midfield with greater numbers and physicality.

We can do this but we will need to be as good as last week.

Back