• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Totteham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

4-5-1

-----------------------lloris----------------
walker--dawson/gallas----superman---benny
lennon---holtby---carroll----livermore----bale
-----------------defoe----------------------

3-1 Swansea.

why start this crap so soon????

Swansea 5 - 0 Totteham

Toshack (2)
Charles (2)
Sigurdsson (3 og)

Holtby to break into a Basil Fawlty-style Hitler impression at the final whistle, complete with funny walk, to universal acclaim and adulation.

much mirth!! he'd probably get a lifetime ban though so he better not.

We are Totteham, we are Totteham, super Totteham, from the Lane. We are Totteham, super Totteham, we are Totteham, from the Lane

Season well and truly ended.

Re: OMT - Tottenham vs Swansea - Season Recovery Edition

Tottenham Hotspur fans says fudge off to the footballing OMT gods and to all other footballing gods for that matter .

Hey, its only a "blip" we are going through.............apparently. I can see it all changing in this game.

Swansea 3 (Terry Yorath 6, 44, 46)
Spurs 1 (Mitchell Thomas 90)

Don't waste your "special talents" on Basel then, hang in there for Everton.

Really? Everton? That pile of brick?

I'd rather save myself for Chelsea, but if you want me for Everton I'll happily do it.

Really? Everton? That pile of brick?

I'd rather save myself for Chelsea, but if you want me for Everton I'll happily do it.

It kind of depends on the outcome of this "effort", but a win against Everton could be crucial. It would end their CL hopes and both Arsenal away at West Brom and City away to their neighbors have tricky fixtures. We NEED those 3 points.

It kind of depends on the outcome of this "effort", but a win against Everton could be crucial. It would end their CL hopes and both Arsenal away at West Brom and City away to their neighbors have tricky fixtures. We NEED those 3 points.

I suppose I'll step in for Everton then if it's THAT important. Consider it all 3 points.

If we come back from the break and look great against Swansea and Basel I might reconsider.

Back