• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.

Spurs Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sounds like some sort of NFL thing. After Trippier phucked up, Sissoko should have run straight at him from the kick-off and "sacked" him.
actually, that reminds me of a post I made yonks ago. A tactical masterstroke which unbelievably wasn't picked up on by football coaches worldwide.
A second glass of wine has given me inspiration for a tactic to break through those bus parking type defences. I call it the phalanx. Basically all the big players on the team ring Eriksen, who has the ball, and they all run in formation into the opposition goal. Sissoko can be the point of the phalanx or something.

Was really upset how bloody open we were and how easy it was for wolves to create chances...we needed Victor in the middle BIG time...

Hey ho I think we look unimpressive atm but we seem to be racking up a healthy points tally with a very impressive away record...

We really are crying out for a top class dm/cm who can run a game and let winksey focus on his distribution.

We need an a hole in there! A right grade a bar steward!

Don’t necessarily agree with your opinion on Big Vic because he’s looked off the pace for the last while but you’re right, a proper defensive midfielder would have helped big time defensively and released Winks.

Wasn’t massively impressed with Winks but to be fair to him, he worked his bollox off.

I blame Poch for the shocking Son substitution. It all went to pot from there.

It really didn't. Wolves were brighter from the start of the second half. Our third was against the run of play and the penalty put us further on the back foot.

Was really upset how bloody open we were and how easy it was for wolves to create chances...we needed Victor in the middle BIG time...

Hey ho I think we look unimpressive atm but we seem to be racking up a healthy points tally with a very impressive away record...

We really are crying out for a top class dm/cm who can run a game and let winksey focus on his distribution.

We need an a hole in there! A right grade a bar steward!

Peak Victor yes, would be one of the first names on Poch's team sheet. Sadly, the Victor of today looks like he's playing in roller-skates. I dunno if the old Big Vic is coming back, I hope so but I am losing the faith.

Really don’t seem to be able to put anyone away at the moment, that should have been such an easy 30 mins!

Confidence issues within the camp

Very glad we got the3 points, i won’t even mention the penalties conceded, but fairf play to the dog heads for trying to play football, credit where credits due. They never tried to time waste from 30 seconds in etc. Hope they do well, except against us, obviously.

Very glad we got the3 points, i won’t even mention the penalties conceded, but fairf play to the dog heads for trying to play football, credit where credits due. They never tried to time waste from 30 seconds in etc. Hope they do well, except against us, obviously.
We also didn’t slow the game down as much as we could when under pressure. Took about 20 seconds ish for throws and goal kicks. They could have taken a touch more time. Methinks.

Most of our team have come back with little to no summer break. Its not suprise they are getting injured to me. The constant changes are having an effect on our overall play that is for sure. We normally start slow and dont get the results. So I look on this period as us starting slowly but getting results. We have played 7 away games out of 11. When we do hit form we will have a serious run of home games.

Watching todays game you could see a pen coming. A few of their players liked a dive. The first was a nailed on pen that never should have happened. The second was never a pen. Foyth never puts his foot in, kicks him or catches him. They clash almost hip to hip and the wolves players takes himself down. But lets say they deserved that for the offside goal. Lloris finally had a game where he helped us to the win. But I never have confidence in him saving a pen. He is one of those goalkeepers that never sniffs them.

Kane was being a bit too selfish trying to get his goal. He shot on a few occassion from wide angles. Lamela playing well. Winks moving so nicely through midfield. The full backs are a major issue for us now. Davies looks slow and they pick on him when he is in the side. Tripps looks a problem now defending. I cannot wait For Rose to come back. I would really like to see KWP get a few games. I have no trust in Aurier at all! Lets see how another one of our own can get on.

7 away games out of 11
Playing away whilst at Home
Eriksen, Alli, Vertonghen, Rose, Dembele are injured.
Stadium delayed and still not in.

But

4th and getting results. Second half of the season could be a blinder with all our players back and back home.

Back