• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Spurs vs Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.

Spurs Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's not forget they probably should have had a third penalty as well. Sánchez with his arm round one of their forwards' neck in the box and Dean missed it. We got right outta jail.

Was stupid but I think outside the box although Dean could have called penalty.

Hugo MOTM for us without doubt. Didn’t put a foot wrong and made a few very good saves. One excellent punch clear when he was on the ground as well. That’s the Hugo I love watching.

You mean running the ball deep into the wolves half to take the pressure of his team? One of the main reasons we broke their momentum at the end. He also doubled up well on Traore on the left. Good performance.
:D That only works if he doesn't give the ball away.

Sanchez looked really out of place when he came on. Still very young, so he's forgiven. Would've been a different story if we could throw verts on.
Awful for a CB to come into a game like that.Hard to adjust to pace of game. Same way you try not to change the defence when winning it’s just a part of pitch you do not mess with unless your hands forced

Its impressive that we're 4th despite having played 7 out of 11 games away

And we haven't really clicked into gear yet either. If we do that like we've done in previous seasons, we're definitely not looking too shabby.

Horrible performance. What is wrong with us this season? I don't think we've put in a single really good performance in the league. Even at Old Trafford we weren't at our best, despite the result.

The second half today was a shambles. We couldn't string three passes together when were in possession, and Wolves found space everywhere on the pitch, behind our backline, down the flanks, between the midfield and our defense. It was as if we were playing a man or two short. There is something wrong with our defensive organisation. We never get anywhere near the opponents.

Terrible decision-making too at times. Trippier trying a nutmeg near his own corner flag, Foyth attempting a tackle when a player is on his way out of the box. Naivety and stupidity when we actually found ourselves in a comfortable decision despite not playing well. We took our chances today. That was the only real positive.

Let’s put some context on the game
We changed formation and line up after 2 mins due to an injury which unsettled us
We played 3rd game in 6 days against a good footballing side
It’s another game with a different defence
We’re missing form that starting line up half a team in rose, verts, Dier, Alli and eriksen... that’s a massive massive gap in any team to fill
And we won!!!!!!

Its impressive that we're 4th despite having played 7 out of 11 games away

Especially when we have maybe 2 players (Lamela and Sissoko) who are playing to their capabilities. The rest are below par or worse. If we can just pick up we can have a great season, though deep down I don't think we'll win the games to get a trophy, even if we get into some good form. I really hope I'm wrong about that.

I'm not so sure. We've been fudged with injuries in the first half of the season and have had our typical slow start. If our form picks up between now and Christmas and we have a bit more luck with injuries, we will be fine. A run of game for Winks and Dier would be very welcome right now.

Dier, Dembele, Verts, Wanyama, Rose all out with Alli and Eriksen being managed through injuries...third game in 6 days...somehow we are 4th.

Poch is working miracles. And if we can get those players fit and regularly playing?? I think it might yet be a trophy season.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Every game, Poch's decision to sideline him last season looks more solid. Imagine if we had managed to sell and replace Rose, Toby, Dembele and Wanyama this summer as Poch wanted.

Foyth and Sanchez will be the right side from next season
We will get Ake IMO to cover abd play left

Worth saying that Toby was playing his wiring side again tonight which doesn’t help

Back