• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

Wow Conte is stubborn. Comes out with the same 11. Don't want to be one of those guys but what's the point in signing Bissouma and Perisic if even when playing brick we don't make changes?

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Fapatalk

a monster cb isn't going to start a defensive corner scheme on the edge of the box

well I'd hope, although the way we have conceded goals this season I have no idea what Conte is thinking

every goal has been the most likely to concede, its a failure of basics
I'm not talking about leaving players unmarked on the edge ( although that's a problem too) . We are weak aerially defending set pieces !
The stats tell us that.

I'm not talking about leaving players unmarked on the edge ( although that's a problem too) . We are weak aerially defending set pieces !
The stats tell us that.

do they? we are not conceding from our cb's being beaten in the air, the goals are coming from further out and second balls

Perisic obviously strengthens the starting XI, more so than Bissouma probably.
Yes I agree but when he's match fit.
Is he ?
Anyway we not only needed the squad strengthening( which we did ) ,we also needed one or two major signings to improve the first eleven.
Bissoumma night be one but Richarlison doesn't appear to be one if he isn't starting.
We needed a dominant centre half.
Watching Holberg and Davies out on the left just now is a bit painful.

Back