• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Spurs vs West London Defence League

I think of West Ham as a little brother, what we would be like if we were a small club.

They are what we might have ended up had we been relegated in the 90’s, a yo yo club.

Fair play to them for getting the Olympic stadium though, best thing that’s ever happened to them, they are in a relevant area at least.

I think of West Ham as a little brother, what we would be like if we were a small club.

They are what we might have ended up had we been relegated in the 90’s, a yo yo club.

Fair play to them for getting the Olympic stadium though, best thing that’s ever happened to them, they are in a relevant area at least.

You don't know that many west ham fans do you? Used to work with a load. Their is no way i'd think of them as little brothers, if they were i'd have told my mum to get an abortion.

You don't know that many west ham fans do you? Used to work with a load. Their is no way i'd think of them as little brothers, if they were i'd have told my mum to get an abortion.

Some of my best mates are West Ham
Fans, they do this brilliant joke where they talk about them as if they are our peers, it’s funny every time.

Also have a few arsenal mates, constantly embarrassed and bang on about how good Levy is.

Don’t have any chelsea supporting mates obviously, as there aren’t any.

Back